Chapter 31

Months passed since Taylor was in the hospital. She was recovering from her wounds and the miscarriage. Harry was always there for her as he does anything he can to help Taylor recover quickly. He still wishes that he was the one who was suffering not her.

Harry sighs as he helps Gemma cook dinner for everyone. Taylor's laughter can be heard as her and Austin argues about whose hotter and whose not.

"She's happy."

Gemma says a minute later. Harry looks at his sister and nods. "Yea, she is."

Gemma notices his longing gaze. She tilts her head to the side as she puts a hand on her brothers shoulder. "Everything alright?", Harry snaps out of his gaze and looks at his sister and nods his head. His face doesn't show any emotion as he continues to distract himself from thinking about everything.

Gemma sighs but lets the subject go, knowing that Harry would find his way around.

-

"What do you think is best, black or blue?", Taylor emerges out from the closet with two dresses in hand as she looks at Harry for agreement. Harry stares at her with a grin on his face and walks towards her as he pulls her in a short yet sweet kiss.

"Anything you wear looks good on you, love." Harry says as Taylor's cheek turn red as she rolled her eyes.

"Im serious, Harry."

"And im serious as well."

Taylor gives him a glare and Harry shakes his head in amusement as he pecks her lips. "Blue suits you best. Black? Well it looks like your going to a cemetery." he jokes and Taylor slaps his arm.

"Hey! Why'd you do that for?", he rubs his arm where Taylor had slapped him and pouted at his wife. Taylor rolls her eyes playfully and pecks her husband on the lips as she walks quickly to the bathroom to change.

-

"Why do we have to- oh!", Taylor exclaims as she bumps into someone. The person quickly wrapped his arms around her waist as Harry rushed to his wife's side. He looks at the person to thank him when he met a pair of familiar blue eyes.

"Oh my gosh! Im so sorry." Taylor apologizes as she looks up at the person. Her eyes went wide once she realized who just bumped into. Harry was beside her, mouth agape as he blinks his eyes rapidly.

"Niall?", he smiles at the couple and lets go of Taylor. Taylor quickly went to Harry's side as Harry kept her behind him. "You sure guessed right there, mate." he beams at them both and Harry's fists clenched to his side. Niall notices it and quickly says.

"No need to be mad at me, lad. Im not here to take your wife away. Im here to meet someone else." Harry stares at him with furrowed brows, he wasnt convinced that he was meeting someone.

Niall sighs, he looks at Taylor and smiles, she returned the gesture while standing behind her husband. "I have to go. It was nice seeing you both." Niall quickly says as he gives them a wave goodbye and rushes through the busy restaurant. Harry stares at the spot where Niall has been not just a few seconds ago when he felt Taylor's hand squeeze his. He smiles gratefully at her and she pecks his cheek.

"Lets go home." he nods and soon they were on their way back home.

Hi guys! Im sorry for the late update. Im having writes block and this is all I can come up with. I was busy writing the new story that I forgot to write a chapter here. But don't need to worry. I got everything under control now. Hope you still like it even though its crappy and stuff.

And hey would guys mind checking out my new fic its called 'Blind' a new haylor fic. I already posted the introduction and soon I will be posting the first chapter of the story once im finish with this or if you want I can published it right now. Only if yall want it...anyways. Sorry for the short chapter. Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

~Zoe