Chapter 26

A/N lets just say Niall is a bit older than Gemma. This is a fanfic afterall. Anyways. Continue...

Harry looked at his sleeping sister. He had calmed her down after Gemma told him about Niall. He was furious. Mad. Upset. He wanted to beat Niall up. For hurting, not only his sister but his wife, too. Pinching the bridge of his nose. Harry tried to remember what the building looks like. He was sure he had seen the outside of it but then he kind of black out from there. Gemma stirs in her sleep and Harry watched her but she just soon fell back to sleep.

Harry slowly walks to his room and pulled out the letter Taylor gave him. He examined the letter as he tried looking for any clues. But no such luck, he didnt find any.

"What are you looking for?" a voice said behind him and Harry quickly turned around, his heart beating out of his chest. Harrys face went white when he saw the person who was looking at him with a smile on their face.

-

Taylor was currently sitting on the couch when she heard the front door open. Her heart pounded on her chest as she waited for the person to walk in. A tired looking Niall looks at her and continued to walk up the stairs. Taylor looks at him in confusion. Actually, when he just got home and he usually pulls Taylor up the stairs and do things with her. Taylor hesitantly follows Niall towards the master bedroom and saw him sitting there, staring into the wall in front of him.

"Im sorry." Niall blurted out a moment later and Taylor was startled by his sudden voice. He wasnt looking at her when he said that. Taylor stood awkwardly at the doorframe as Niall finally met her gaze. "Im sorry." he repeated. He looks at her with such regret and guilt. But Niall was also looking at her with a sparkle on his eye. That seems like he was planning on something.

Taylor stares at him with her mouth open in shock. She obviously didnt expect him to apologize. But then Niall started laughing.

"You think Im apologizing for what i have done to you? I think not."

His laughter boomed loudly and Taylor took a step back. She knew Niall was getting insane and she doesn't want to be the one who always ended up hurt. But unfortunately she is.

Niall stopped laughing suddenly and looked Taylor a little daze and Taylor's breathe hitched and when she was about to run. Niall had grabbed her wrists and pulled her thin body to his strong ones. He was looking at Taylor with desperate eyes and Taylor was smart enough not to fall for his tricks and looked at him blankly.

"I missed you." he stated and trailed kisses down on her neck but when he was about to kiss her. Taylor pushed him back and run to the bathroom and she bend down the toilet and started to puke her guts out. Niall got mad that when Taylor finished. Niall pulled her back up to her feet and started beating her up. His fist collided with her jaw and stomach. Taylor screams in pain as her body fell on the floor helplessly.

Just when Niall was about to kick her, the bedroom door was kicked open and Niall was being pulled back by someone. Taylor's vision become blurry and the last thing she saw before she blocked out was a pair of green eyes looking at her with tears streaming down his cheeks and his voice calling her name repeatedly. Then she blacked as the words left her mouth.

"Harry.."

Hey guys. I know this is sudden. Im still not ok with the loss of my teacher. And I knew if I keep mourning over him, he would be very disappointed in me. So I decided to update for you all. Im really sorry guys. I will be updating a little more often now and would be back on track. Sorry once again and I hope you guys like the chapter. Sorry if this is short to. Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

~Zoe