Chapter 8

Harry

I was laying on my bed and was about to drift off to sleep when my phone rang. I groaned and answered the call without looking at the caller I.D, my eyes still closed.

"Hello?" I said groggily and then I heard a sniffle. My eyes shot open and pulled the phone away from my ear as I checked who it was. It was Taylor. I mentally slapped myself for not looking.

"Tay, whats wrong?" I asked, sitting up. She didn't answer me and continues to cry on the other end of the line. I'm confused.

"Tay?" I asked again and when she spoke my heart began to pick up.

"Please pick me up at my house." Then the line went dead. I stared at my phone before putting on my shirt and shoes. Grabbing the keys and my phone before closing the door behind me and going straight to my car.

Driving fast but not breaking the speed limit. I arrived at Taylor's house in no time. Knocking at the door anxiously I was met by my long time best friend who look a little daze. "Who are you?" He slurred, I'm guessing he's drunk. I shook my head at Niall.

"I'm here for Taylor." I said as I tried to walk pass him but failed.

"I asked you a question." He snapped, I rolled my eyes.

"I'm her fiancé." The words flew out of my mouth as we heard Taylor's voice behind Niall who was holding a duffle bag in her hand.

"Babe? Where are you going?" Niall asked slurring a bit, she shook her head and moved pass him. But was stopped when Niall gripped her arm.

"Niall, your hurting me." Taylor whimpered and I removed Niall's hand away from her arm. Pushing Taylor gently behind me.

"Go inside my car. Now." I demanded. Taylor nodded and took the keys from my hands before walking quickly to my car.

"Who the hell do you think you are?!?" Niall yelled at my face.

"Her fiancé." I answered and shut the door on his face. I quickly went in the car and put my seatbelt on before Niall could catch us. I was about to drive off when Niall suddenly run up front, almost running over him.

"Give her back!" Niall yelled, Taylor hid her face with the duffle bag and gripped my hand tight. I squeeze her hand comfortingly as I rubbed my thumb on her fist.

"Calm down." I comforted Taylor as I slowly drove, Niall banging on the car as Taylor whimpered with every bang Niall did. Good thing I locked the doors before he could get to us.

Once I drove away as fast with Niall running after us. I drove faster, I didn't care about the limits right now. I looked at the rear view mirror as Niall slowed down and stopped. Making me sigh in relief. There's no way I would let Taylor go back to that creep. My hand was still holding onto Taylor's. I didn't mind her holding my hand. I would protect her with every ounce in my body. I love her so much. I wouldn't let someone hurt her. Physically or mentally.

We arrived at my house and looked over at Taylor and saw her sound asleep. I smiled lightly before walking out of the car and jogging to the other side. Opening the door, I didn't bother waking her up. So I carried her carefully with the duffle bag on my shoulder. Fumbling with the keys. I finally got the door open and carried Taylor silently to my room. Setting her down, careful not to wake her. I pulled the covers up and took her shoes off before debating whether to change her clothes or not. I decided to change her and so I did. I carefully took her clothes and tried to avert my eyes, not looking at her cleavage and run my hands on her creamy skin. I finally changed her with one of my white T-shirt and kissed her forehead before walking out of my room.