Chapter 19

*Edited*

Its been 3 days when Taylor and Harry arrived at Virgin Island. It wasn't the typical honeymoon if you ask them. It was always awkward for them to even talk. Harry would sleep on the couch while Taylor would sleep in the master bedroom. They would go out, hold hands. Fake smiles. But in the eyes of the others. You can say they were madly in love with each other. Harry would make an effort in talking to Taylor and asking her simple questions like 'what do you want to do?' or 'what do you want for breakfast?' Which Taylor would reply with a simple and short answer.

Harry stood on the balcony shirtless. Taylor hated it when Harry wasn't wearing a shirt around her. But Harry liked to tease his wife. Enjoying the rosy cheeks of Taylor's as she tried to reason out to Harry about putting a shirt on and not being shirtless when shes around or anyone. Harry would laugh but obeyed and would put a shirt on for Taylor's sake. Harry smiled as he reminisce the times he had with Taylor before everything went wrong.

Taylor leaned on the doorframe as she observed the man in front of her. He was shirtless, gazing out of the balcony. Taylor shook her head but she couldn't help but let her eyes wander on his perfectly broad back and chest. Tattoos covered mostly his body. Taylor would love to trace his newly add tattoos and would love to know what the story behind each new tattoo he got the past years they were separated. Her favorite was the butterfly tattoo that was imprinted on his chest. She would trace it every time she got. She didn't know why but that was her favorite tattoo he got. She wanted to rest her head on his chest and listen to his steady heartbeat like she used to. She wanted to kiss those plump lips again and make up for lost time. She wanted to forget the past. She wanted to start over again and make things right. But she can't. Something is always holding her back. Her mind was telling her to play hard and be cold towards him but her heart was telling her the opposite one. She didn't know which one to choose. Shes confused and she needs help. But now is not the time to ask about how she feels. This is suppose to be her week alone with her husband.

Taylor's sighs. Harry stares at her. He knew Taylor was behind him all along but pretended not to notice her presence yet. Taylor wasn't aware of Harry already staring at her. She was staring on the floor in deep concentration on whether or not to forgive Harry and forget about everything or play hard and just get this over with and move on and forget about him forever and pretended like the arrange marriage was some game she has to win but with no prize.

When Taylor looked up she was surprised when her blue eyes met his green ones. She wanted to look away but it was like she was in a trance. She couldn't look away when his eyes was staring intently at hers. He was saying to many words through his eyes but Taylor wasn't paying much attention. Instead she just nodded at him and smiled weakly before turning around and about to walk away when a hand grip on her arm gently but firm. Her back was facing him. He was still shirtless. And Taylor didn't like it. The way they were close to each other. Physically close. Taylor took a sharp breathe before looking over her shoulder to look at Harry.

"Can we just stop whatever this is?" he says quietly, afraid if someone would hear him. Taylor blinks a few a times. Her lips in a thin line as she stared at Harry emotionless. Harry gulps, but he can't back down now. The honeymoon was becoming so...awkward. No, it was already awkward before they even got here. Taylor licks her lips slowly. Harry watches her as she did so. It wasn't that she was teasing him, she was just thinking.

"Ok." she nodded, Harry wanted to jump up and down happily but he tried to keep his cool.

"Great! Be ready in 7. We're going out. Just wear something casual, ok?" Taylor was about to utter a word but he was already grabbing his keys and jacket and gave Taylor a peck on the cheek. "What the- where the hell do you think your going?" Taylor asks looking at her husband in complete confusion. Harry smiles at her cheekily and replied "Its a secret babe." before winking at her and walking out of the house without another word. Harry have a lot things to do.

Taylor stares at the currently closed door before a smile make its way on your face and shook her head. She looked at the clock it was already 5:00 so she still has time to prepare for tonight. Taylor giggled like a school girl before walking up the stairs to get ready to whatever her husband was planning for their night.

This time. Taylor was happy for once. And no one can stop her. This is her moment to finally accept what has happened in the past and move on from it. And shes about to forgive the person she still loves and will always love...tonight. Or so she thought.

_________________

Hi guys! The chapter was short. I understand. I hope you guys like it. Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

~Zoe