Chapter 10

Harry

The day flew by faster than I expected and here I am now taking Taylor out for our very first date since we have to announce our engagement. I stood nervously as I fiddled with my tie. Taylor soon came out wearing a white dress and a black scarf around her neck. Her hair down as they cascaded down her back gracefully. I smiled at Taylor and she smiled back. Seeing me struggling with the tie, she giggled to herself and walked towards me and help me fix my tie with ease.

"Thanks." I mumbled and fix my hair once more.

"No problem, Harry." She grins at me before grabbing her purse. I followed her out of the room and saw our family on the living room waiting for us.

"Oh my gosh. . . you guys look so adorable." Mum gushed and I see Taylor blushed at the corner of my eye. I smirk to myself and help Taylor walk down the last step before she thanks me quietly.

"Come on now. Don't want to miss our reservations. Don't we?" Andrea asked and we shook our heads before walking out of the house with Taylor and I trailing behind them. My hand behind Taylor's back as flashes blinded us. I let Taylor in the limousine first before hopping in beside her and closing the door behind me. And we drove to the restaurant and readied ourselves for the engagement.

Taylor

I was fidgeting and biting my lip as we came in the restaurant. There were a lot of people but not too crowded. Harry was by my side as we greeted guests and sat beside me as we chatted. I was nervous. I couldn't put an act about this whole fake engagement and marriage and act like I'm in love with this green eyed curly man beside me. In fact, Im not in love with Harry anymore. Maybe I felt things for him but I don't think I can love him. Not when he can hurt me again. I can't risk getting another heart break. "Its time." Harry leaned in and whispered making me shiver. I swallowed and nodded at him.

Harry cleared his throat to get everyone's attention. And stood up. I gaze at him and shot him a fake confused look. "What are you doing Harry?" I asked, even though I already knew what he's going to do next. He smiles at me while the glass of wine sat gracefully on his hand and took a sip. He outstretched his hand out for me to take and I internally rolled my eyes for not getting it straight to the point. I just want this to end and get over with. Taking his hand, he pulls me up to my feet as he sets the glass of wine on our table and led us to the dance floor. Everyone's eyes were on us as we danced to the slow song that was playing as we hit the dance floor. I saw my friends and Louis and a certain blonde caught my attention. I blinked as Harry twirled me around slowly. Before resting my hand back on his shoulder and swayed to the beat.

The song ended and Harry licked his lips for a second before kneeling down on one knee. Gasp surround the area and I fake surprised, flying my hand up to my mouth and stared at Harry with wide eyes. He blinks at me and slowly gave a nod before starting his speech. "Taylor, the moment we first met I was blinded by your beauty and love. You cared so much about everyone and you would do anything to make other people happy. You put others first before yourself and thats what made me love you even more. I love you from the very first day I saw you walking down the street, bobbing your head to the music you were listening to. I knew that I love you right there and then. So Taylor. . ." Harry took out the velvet box in his pocket and pop the box open, revealing a simple yet beautiful ring. He smiled at me. "Taylor Alison Swift, will you make me the happiest person and marry me?"

I dramatically stared at him and wipe some tears and nodded at him before croaking out a "yes".

Everyone cheered and Harry stood up and put the ring on my left hand ring finger and did something I never expected him to do.

He kissed me.

__________________

Hi guys. Long time no update. Sorry. I was busy the last few days. This is just a filler so yeah. Hope you guys love it. And thank you for the reads and votes. I never thought I would end up like this with y'all reading my fanfics. So thank you all. I love you so much!! And the song when they were dancing is Wanted by Hunter Hayes and the picture from above is what Taylor was wearing. Don't forget to

Vote

Comment

~Zoe