Introduction

Taylor Swift: a young, independent woman, who once believed in love but now she gave up on finding one. She was in loved with someone who broke her heart and changed her point of view in love. She was the daughter of Scott Swift; the owner of the Swifts Company. When they heard that the Styles company was going down fall. They deliberately help them by signing a contract.

Harry Styles: a young, arrogant guy. A womanizer but soon changed when he felt something he never felt before for a girl which is really rare for him but for her, she knew the feeling all to well. The Styles company was going down fall but his father has plans for Harry. Des, Harrys father, signed a contract with the Swifts to help their company to rise back once again.

But Taylor and Harry met before and were once lovers but for Harry it was all just a bet to him.

Will Harry regret playing Taylor for a bet? Will Taylor survive their arranged marriage? Will they fall for each other again or not?

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Okay this is my second Haylor story and i apologize for the wrong grammar in advance and spellings as well. I would be starting this book once i finish my other story 'Secret Relationship' it is also a Haylor fanfic.

If you want to check it out you can go to my profile and read it would really mean a lot to me but if you don't want to then its fine by me

XoxoZoe(Boo)