Chapter 1

Taylor

The wind blew my hair softly as I stood on the balcony that my dad built for me in my room. The sun was setting, I smiled at the couple that were walking barefooted and hand-in-hand as they whispered sweet little nothings at each other. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt arms wrapping around my tiny waist.

"Whatcha thinking about?" His raspy voice asked. I smile at him, leaning my head back that our cheeks were touching.

"Nothing," I say and savor the moment.

There was a moment of silence. We were just staring out at the beautiful view then I felt his lips on my neck, startling me.

"What are you doing?" I questioned, he didn't answer, he just continued what he was doing. I was getting scared because he usually wasn't like this. He wasn't the guy I love. He wasn't the gentle, caring, loving man I knew. This side of him is scaring me in fact I never saw this side of him at all. Not until now.

He turned me around kissing me on the lips hard. His kiss was different it wasn't soft and gentle. This was hard, rough and with much force like he was tearing my lips apart. I didn't kiss him back but he keeps on kissing and biting my lip.

"Why won't you kiss back?" He asked as he looks at me in the eyes that were filled with lust and desire. His eyes were not the usual green, this was dark like the light in his eyes vanished.

"I. . . I'm not ready for this." I stutter.

"I don't care and do as I say!" He yells at my face and I flinch. His grip on my arm hurts. This is definitely not the guy I love. He is forcing me to do something I don't want to do.

I froze when I felt his hands unzip my dress and took it off of me and threw it somewhere across the room. I hated this feeling. The feeling that you feel like your so small and useless as people use you for something that benefits them.

I didn't realize I was already naked and tears streaming down my face. His lips were press on my neck as he hold my wrists up above my head.

"Stop please," I plead as he kiss my neck. I tried to wiggle free from his grip but he tightens it, making me cry in pain. Then I felt the most excruciating pain I ever felt in my life.

"Ahhhhhhhh!!!!" I screamed in pain as I felt him thrust himself in me. I was not enjoying this. Every time he move, I scream as tears stream down my face.

-

"Ahhhhhhhhhh!!!!" I scream. It was only just a dream. A painful dream that it felt like reality then I felt someone open my door and engulf me in a hug.

"Its going to be okay Tay, you're fine. You're gonna be fine." I calmed down when I heard my younger brother's soothing voice.

"His not gonna hurt you anymore. I promise." Austin rocked us back and forth as he hugged me tighter to him.

"I'm here, no ones gonna hurt you," Austin whispers then I felt myself drift off in his arms.

-

I woke up with someones arm wrapped around my waist. I looked down to see my brother sleeping peacefully. I smile to myself just seeing my little brother.

I played with his hair as his head rest on my chest. People had mistaken me and Austin being a couple but the people who knew us knows how Austin and I are close to each other. We would share the food we eat, we would hold hands and people would go crazy about it. I laugh at myself on how people would jump to conclusions about me dating my own brother. I felt Austin stir in my arms and I look at him as his eyes flutter open revealing his electric blue eyes.