XX. dreaming of neverland

Chapter Status: Edited. 

I watch Pan as he circles me, all the boys around us stay silent, watching us and anticipating what he is going to do next.

"When are you letting me go?" I ask confidently.

I look at him with such dark eyes that if looks could kill, he'd be dead.

"Not for a while yet, love, I'd like to play a game first," he smirks.

He stands directly in front of me, the blaze from the fire behind him makes him look like a silhouette, like he's a shadow and not actually there.

"Stand up," he instructs.

At first, I continue to just sit there, not wanting to actually do what he says, I can't let him have control over me.

"Stand up," he hisses.

I nervously get to my feet, but pull a confident face, like I am not actually afraid of him.

"I'm going to give you five minutes to run into the forest and if none of my boys have found you by morning, I'll let you go," he offers.

"And if they find me?" I ask, crossing my arms over my chest.

"You'll have to stay here for as long as I want you too. And, you must do what I say when I say it," he says darkly.

I gulp at the evil tone of his voice; he's a monster, what sort of sick person would do this to someone?

"Deal?"

"As long as you don't help them find me, I remember things Pan and I know that you know where everyone is," I demand.

His face drops slightly at the aggression in my voice, he then holds out a hand.

"Deal?" he asks again.

I hesitantly take his hand and shake it, I don't want to say it, but if it's my only way out of here, I have to do it.

"Deal".

Henry.

I wake up in a dark forest; I sit up with a confused look on my face. This place seems familiar, thick shrubbery, tall trees, dense ground, I immediately recognise where I am.

"Neverland," I breathe.

"It's nice to know you remember this place," a familiar voice says from behind me.

I quickly turn around.

"Pan," I hiss.

He smirks, two muscular boys standing behind him, wearing green and brown clothing with hoods covering half of their faces.

"Oh, you remember me too, how long as it been where you live? 6,7 years?" he asks with a wicked smirk.

"What do you want, Pan?" I ask darkly.

I stand up straight, being about the same height as him.

"You've grown, that's nice."

"What do you want?" I ask again, more demanding this time.

"I have a feeling your friend will be here shortly and I think she needs some encouragement," he smirks.