XXII. henry gets instagram

[Yes, the fan account that Tahlia runs is actually my BTS fan account, but i don't use it anymore lol.]

Chapter Status: Edited. 

Thirty-Nine Days.

I wake up with a jolt, sitting up straight in panic, that was the first time I ever went to Neverland, the first time I ever saw Pan. Sitting, well more like sleeping, beside my bed is Henry, sitting on a waiting chair but leaning his arms and head on the side of my bed. His soft snores make a smile find my face; I turn on my phone on my bedside table and check the time "7:18 am".

I turn on my camera on my phone and notice I don't look half bad other than my hair which is now down. I smile with only half my face in the camera and take the photo, making sure Henry's in it as well. I then go on my Instagram, I run a mildly big BTS fan account and I haven't been on for a while.

I post the picture and caption it:

Sorry, I haven't been active, I've been in hospital for basically the last week and a half. But don't worry, I'm fine, I have my sleeping beauty right next to me. I'll try to be more active once I'm out. Sorry again x

I immediately get lots of comments asking if I was okay and what's the matter. I couldn't really say "I have magic and it's been messing me up a little" so I just say "I just fell and bumped my head but I should be out soon, trust me, guys, I just needed some rest". One comment stood out in particular which made me laugh.

AnnaxJacobs:
YOU'RE, STILL IN HOSPITAL? Damn it, child, I don't know what I'm going to do with you. But I hope you and your boyfriend are happy ;)

Bangtansdaddy:
@AnnaxJacobs, hahaha screw you. And yeah we're fine (just friends still btw), I'll call you later okay x

"What are you doing?" Henry asks in his husky morning voice.

I mean damn, that's one voice you could never get sick of.

"I'm on Instagram," I reply.

I click on my home page and continue to scroll through the pictures, I mentally awe at a picture of Jungkook and V.

"What's Instagram?" he asks suddenly.

Which makes me stop scrolling and slowly turn my head to look at him.

"You don't know what Instagram is?" I ask in disbelief.

He shakes his head and I open my mouth in shock.

"What about twitter? Tumblr? Facebook?" I question, again, he shakes his head.

"I'm not a big internet fan, to be honest," he shrugs.

"Well, I'm going to make you one" I decide, holding out my hand, "phone" I demand.

He, unwillingly, hands his phone to me and I download Instagram, making him put in his password so it can download. Once it was done I begin to set it up.

"Email address?" I ask.

"I don't have one," he admits.

"Make one up, I did," I shrug.

"HenryMills@Hotstuff.com," he says smugly.

I stare at in disbelief for a moment before typing it in.

"Username," I say next.

"Um, I don't know," he shrugs.

AGAIN, I stare at him before typing HenryxMills so he has the same as Anna and I. Both of us have a bunch of followers from high school, Uni and even primary school, but we're not friends with most of them.