XXXVII. trapped

Chapter Status: Edited. 

Third Person.

"Are you positive that it's not going to hurt either of them?" Elizabeth asks worriedly.

"Yes, why would I do it if it wasn't?" Regina answers irritably.

"I'm ready," Henry states confidently before glancing worriedly down at Tahlia.

"She's all set, remember, you got to pull Henry out of there if anything changes with Tahlia," Dr Whale reminds.

"I know, I know," Regina sighs.

"Let's get on with it then, I'm getting impatient," Henry demands.

"Now, are you positive you want to do this?" Regina clarifies.

"Positive," he smiles, before turning to look at Dr Whale, "what's going to happen to Tahlia when she wakes up?"

"She'll be kept in the hospital for a few days to make sure she's okay," he responds. "She'll most likely have to have a few appointments with Dr Hopper to make sure she's okay to be alone. We can't let anything else like this happen to her."

Henry nods and looks at his mother, "I'm ready."

"Okay, you'll have to lie down," Regina instructs and he nods.

Henry lies down on the second bed and closes his eyes.

"Everybody step back," Regina demands.

Everybody in the room- which is only a select few- steps back. Regina takes in a deep breath before throwing her arms forward and everyone watches as a white-blue light shoots out of her palms and consumes both Henry and Tahlia. Everyone's eyes squint and a few snaps and sizzles are heard before the light disappears and Henry's left unconscious. No one says anything and although Regina is confident that it is going to work, everyone has their doubts and worries. Especially Elizabeth.

Henry lands in a white place, there is no indications of walls or a ceiling or a floor for that matter. It is almost like he is standing in thin air. After looking around for a few seconds, in the distance to his left he can see a few figures and the familiar sound of Tahlia's voice. He stands there, listening to the fragile laugh just in case he never hears it again.

He then begins to cautiously walk towards four figures; three quite large while the other one much shorter and thinner than the rest. He didn't say a word as the figures come into focus, Tahlia stands there, looking up at the figures with wide blue eyes. But it isn't really her; she is much younger, perhaps 6 or 7 with blonde hair and a thin frame.

The other figures are strange, not human, but look like friendly monsters that children draw. One, the biggest, is fat and purple with furry skin; he has enormous feet and large black hands. The second which is only a bit taller than Henry looked more human, orange skin, crazy blue hair and had a human build, very muscular, but not scary in the least. The last is almost as short as Tahlia herself, grey and extremely hairy, dancing childishly and making Tahlia laugh. Soon the pleasant image changed, memories playing before him like a slideshow.

"You need to stop seeing things, it's crazy, Tahlia."

It is Elizabeth, looking as though she is staring right at Henry, which makes him uncomfortable. Words begin to be thrown all around and Henry has trouble keeping himself calm. Then everything goes dark and Tahlia's voice booms around him.

"Go away, Henry."

"Not until you agree to come with me," Henry instructs.

Tahlia's body jerks in the hospital room.