XXIX. who do you love?

Chapter Status: Edited. 

Tahlia.

When June and Caleb got home, they instantly ran upstairs and burst into my room while I was showing Anna some of the photo's I had taken.

"What do you want?" I hiss at them.

They've been home all but two minutes and already have managed to annoy me.

"Is it true what Mum said?" Caleb asks.

"Is what true?" I ask impatiently, ready to kick them out.

"That you're moving out," June frowns.

Caleb looks extremely excited, the happiest I've seen him in a while. However, June look slightly upset, which makes me feel horrible, but I clearly will not be backing out.

"Yeah" I shrug, "so what?"

"Is Henry going to live with you guys?" Caleb questions nosily.

"Yeah," Anna replies.

"Is he gonna get you pregnant like Dad says?" Caleb asks and my mouth drops.

Anna stifles a laugh beside me and June looks at him in shock.

"I'm going to kill you" I growl angrily.

I shove my laptop onto Anna's lap and jump up chasing them, more Caleb than June, until they've run down the stairs.

"DAD! I'M NOT GETTING PREGNANT! STOP TELLING PEOPLE THAT!" I yell before storming back into my room and shutting the door. "I can't wait to move out" I say while Anna laughs, "it's not funny!"

"Anyway, look how hot we are in this photo," Anna points at my screen.

I plop myself next to her, my head and shoulders pressed against my wall. A smile breaks on my face as I look at the photo of us at our primary school graduation. We're standing in the car park, making horrible duck faces; I have my hair in a ponytail while Anna's is in a low side ponytail. She's wearing a purple dress, three-quarter leggings with a black cardigan. I'm wearing a white dress with a black strap wrapped around my waist and a black cardigan.

"Look how fetus we are," I point out and she laughs.

"Well, we were in year 6," she giggles.

"Yeah, those were the days" I smile.

I didn't really like primary school, but we had a reunion last year and it was lots of fun. Primary schools don't usually have reunions but a girl in our class thought it'd be good and contacted everyone via Facebook. Almost everyone came with a girlfriend or boyfriend while Anna and I stood in the corner talking to a few of our friends whom didn't come with anyone but themselves. Speaking of primary school reunions, the next photo that Anna clicked on was us with our friends Chelsea and Rebekah. Chelsea was absolutely stunning, long dark brown hair and big brown eyes, shorter than me which was surprising. Rebekah was also extremely pretty, with long, straight, orange hair with brown eyes and a freckled face.

"Ew, do you see Hunter in the background?" Anna asks, pointing at the brunette with his finger up his nose.

"Oh my god, is he picking his nose?" I ask through laughter.

"Y-yeah" Anna laughs.

"I miss them... Chelsea and Rebekah, not anyone else," I admit.

"Yeah, they were awesome; didn't they go to kindergarten with us?" Anna asks.

I think for a moment.

"Yeah, they did" I remember.

"I'm hungry, let's go get food" Anna suggests.