L. taken

Chapter Status: Edited. 

3rd Person.

Tahlia's heart thumps heavily in her chest, something about this place makes her feel uneasy. Then, she remembers why. The memory hits her so hard she stumbles back, not being able to move as it flashes before her. That stupid beast killing that poor innocent boy, it happened right here, and she still thinks it was all her fault.

"You okay?"

Henry stops walking, looking at her with concerned eyes, Tahlia snaps out of her trance and nods.

"You sure?" Henry frowns, noticing the fear in her eyes.

"Yeah, this place just makes me remember a lot of things I had forgotten about", Tahlia admits tiredly.

She already knows she is not going to get a lot of sleep for the next few weeks. The group continues on, walking for a few 'Neverland hours'- as Tahlia refers them- before finally deciding to take a break. They stop in a clearing that's ground is covered in dry leaves. It is only about midday, and the group are becoming hungry.

"Is there any way to get some food around here?" Regina asks grumpily, sitting down on a large rock.

"I wouldn't sit there if I were you," Tahlia comments.

"And why not?" Regina asks challengingly.

"Your back is to the forest, and you're at the very edge of the clearing, I would sit closer to the middle so no one could grab you or stab you from behind those trees and bushes," Tahlia advices.

"Where would you recommend sitting then?" Hook asks.

"We're quite close to the beach, so I would say in this area," Tahlia states, motioning towards the spot she is standing. "Close to the centre of the clearing and your back is pretty much facing the safest place. Especially since Pan's camp is that way," she says, pointing the opposite way Regina is facing. "And last time I checked the Indians are this way," Tahlia adds, pointing to her left.

"Why are we going towards them then?" Emma asks.

"We're not, we're going to set up camp here then go north, I know a safe place we can stay for a while," Tahlia explains.

"We're going to be here for a while then?" Anna asks helplessly.

"Maybe, but it's going to take a few days to get there."

"Now, where could we get food?" Regina asks again.

"We could hunt," Tahlia offers, although she knows no one would be up for that.

"No way, is there another option?" Regina frowns.

"Well, you could wish for food. Neverland's magic may not be able to give you much but it could give you that," Tahlia shrugs.

"Really?" Neal asks excitedly.

"Yeah," Tahlia smiles, walking over to him and taking a seat beside him and Mary Margaret. "You just have to believe."

"Can you show me?" he asks.

Tahlia smiles at his cuteness before nodding, she closes her eyes and holds her hands open in front of her. Wordlessly she wishes for a cookie and in a matter of seconds a chocolate chip cookie appears in her hand.

"Cool," Neal smiles.

Tahlia hands the cookie to him and he giggles before taking a bite out of it.

"I can't believe Neal is here," Tahlia hears Emma say quietly to Hook.

She frowns, feeling as though all of this is her fault, she does not have a choice, if she could control the situation she would have never made any of them be here.