sequel

It all started when Tahlia fainted. Night terrors began filling her dreams and she was constantly shivering. Something wasn't right; something bad was about to happen. That's when they showed up, two sorcerers of snow. Jack Frost and the White Witch are in town, ready to destroy. Tahlia knew not only did she have to protect the town; she had to get revenge for Max.

With her friends by her side, they go to defeat them, but they soon realised it was going to be a lot harder than they thought when Tahlia gets Frostbite.

That's right you guys, this is the- really quick- description- that I literally just finished writing- for the sequel "Frostbite" and I'm really excited to write it! I've got some hopefully great ideas for this one, I'm not sure if it's going to be as long as Take Me Over, but I'm going to try my best to make it as detailed and enjoyable as possible. 

So far three of you have come to me asking to be in the sequel and I'm managing to fit all of you into the story. So, I'm going to start posting in 2016 sometime, which isn't to far away, so you have until January 1st to ask to be in the sequel- if you are interested. Just send me the following list with the details and you'll be all set:

Name:

Age:

Gender:

Looks:

How you know/met Tahlia (or another character):
If you want powers, what powers would you like:
Good or bad:

Anything else you'd like to add/suggestions/etc:

But you don't have to be in it if you don't want to. Also, if you don't know who the White Witch is/have forgotten, she's the witch in Narnia (The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe). And Jack Frost is Jack Frost, I'm sure most of you know who he is. I think that might be it, if you have any further questions about the story, comment or message me, I'll answer all questions unless they are asking for spoilers.

Thank you for making my dreams true, I love you all!

Update: WE HIT 25K THANK YOU SO MUCH, ILY ALL IT MADE MY DAY ILY ILY ILY