XXII. the day we met

[for future reference, henry will refer to his mum's by their first names as it would be too confusing otherwise.]

Chapter Status: Edited.

Henry.

After only two minutes, Emma, Mary Margaret, David, and Hook run into the hospital room.

"Where's Tahlia's family?" Mary Margaret asks, looking straight at me.

"They were too distressed to watch this," I reply quietly.

A small whimper escapes Tahlia's lips and I stand up, walking to her side.

"Do you think she's waking up?" Emma asks hopefully, standing opposite me.

"Maybe, but that could have been from her dream," Dr Whale replies.

"What is Pan doing to her?" I ask quietly.

"Pan? You mean he's back?" David asks, stepping forward.

"Yeah," I mumble, avoiding his eyes.

"He's been the reason Henry and Tahlia have been acting strangely," Regina explains.

"What do you mean?" Emma asks.

"He used his magic to create a bond to Tahlia and Henry, he can talk to them and take them to Neverland in their dreams," Dr Whale explains.

"What? And no one told me?" Emma asks in an angry and worried tone.

"I only found out today as well," Regina mumbles.

"Why have you been hiding this?" Emma asks.

"I didn't want to worry you," I say quietly.

My eyes don't leave Tahlia.

"We need you to see if there's any way of you waking Tahlia up," Blue explains.

"Me? Why me?" Emma asks.

"You're the saviour and you have light magic, you're strong enough to do it," I reply.

"Is there a chance of anything bad going wrong?" Emma asks worriedly, Blue nods sadly.

"But if we don't do something soon she may never wake up," Blue says.

Emma nods in understanding and looks at me.

"You alright with this?" she asks, and I nod.

The chances of mishap are slim, so perhaps this is our best, and only, option at this point in time. Dr Whale takes off all the cords connecting to her body and we all move to the side of the room. Emma and Blue stand on Tahlia's right side.

"Just trust yourself, if I think something's off I'll tell you alright?" Blue explains and Emma nods.

As she hovers her hands over the markings a ball of fire escapes from Tahlia's hand and she screams. The lights in the room begin to flicker as Regina quickly gets rid of the flame.

"What's happening to her?" I ask in panic.

Before anyone can reply everything stops and a large gasp is heard. We all turn to look at the bed and see Tahlia.

She's awake.

Tahlia.

I take a large breath as I sit up straight, sweat trickles down my forehead and my breathing is heavy.

"Tahlia!"

I hear Henry shout my name before his arms wrap around me, I can't hug back, I'm still shocked.