Authors Note

This is book #2 of Daisy's Daddies.

To remind you of what happened in the last book I'll state them below. If you haven't read the first book of Daisy's Daddies you may be lost or confused reading this story as a stand-alone, if you don't want any spoilers then stop reading this now and read the first story ☺️
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To recap what happened-

*Daisy is a little. If you don't know what a little is, I hope people in the comments will help you because I'm not good at explaining as well as other people. My readers are mostly very friendly and help people who don't understand.

Daisy was adopted by her best friend (Bria's) parents.

To give her a better future her adoptive parents gave her to James and Asher so she can have a life they couldn't provide for her.

Daisy falls for the brothers quickly and they fall for her.

Drew is James and Asher a best friend since childhood, he is also a daddy to his little named Carson. Carson is now Daisy's best friend. Along with Lauren who Daisy met in school.

Bria's dad ends up kidnapping Daisy for money. The brothers pay him multiple times, but he never gives her back.

The brothers end up finding where Daisy is being kept and they save her killing Bria's father in the process.

Ivan worked for Bria's dad so he could pay for his wife's hospital bills because she is very sick.

Ivan dies and the brothers give his wife (Nina) a lot of money so she can be taken care of.

This turns around to bite the brothers in the ass. Police connect them to the murder of Bria's dad, and they have a lengthy trial, at first their found guilty until Drew and Daisy team together and make them look innocent.

Court calls for a retrial and they are found innocent.

The first book ends with James and Asher walking through the door after everyone cleans and prepares them a homecoming meal.

Thank you all for supporting my first book so much! I love you all and I promise this book will not have obviously ugly clothes 😂 even though I loved the responses from them I know they were annoying, so I promise not to purposely put in ugly clothes.

Please remember to vote and comment, helpful criticism is always welcome.