Chapter 9. Rides

Daisy's POV

We call stuffed into one car with daddy James driving with daddy Asher being co-piolet, and Carson sat in the middle of me and Drew in the back seat.

If Drew weren't so big, I could have a little more wiggle room!

Well, he's not fat, but he's not skinny either. He has what Carson likes to call, a dad bod. But the perfect proportions of a dad bod. He definitely isn't ugly but he's nothing compared to my daddies.

While daddy James is driving the sun starts to set. I think being at the amusement park at night would be so fun!

You get to see all the lights and it seems like it'd be a little romantic.

I blush at the thought of it maybe being romantic.

Currently Carson is talking about the carousel and how the pretty horses will go in circles, and you get to sit on them.

I think I've been on one when I was really little before my real parents died but the memory is faint.

After about ten minutes of Carson rambling daddy Asher turns towards us.

"When we get in there, both of you," he gestures to me and Carson, "stay where we can see you. It's dark out." He finishes.

Carson and I shake our heads vigorously. We both are just really happy to be here and play.

Once daddy James finds a parking spot, we all step out the car.

The crisp air brushes past my knees, maybe a dress wasn't the best option. I thought it'd be easy to move in.

Daddy James takes ahold of my right hand and daddy Asher grabs my right hand.

I squeeze their hands tighter as I look up and see all the lights. There's a whole bunch of rides with pretty lights, mini games, small shopping kiosks, and bunches of people having fun.

It looks so magical here.

My excitement grows and I pull my Daddies towards the fun with Carson and Drew following behind closely.

"Daisy can we go on the carousel first, please!" Carson begs.

I giggle.

"Yes, it looks like so much fun!" I answer.

We all walk towards the carousel and get in the small line.

I kind of feel a little out of place, the only people in this line are smaller kids with their parents.

Embarrassment flushes through my body. What are they thinking when they look at me? What if they think I'm weird?

Daddy James squeezes my hand reassuringly while leaning down to my ear.

"Don't pay attention to them princess." He says quiet enough for only me to hear. "Asher will get on with you as well, won't you brother." He states.

Daddy Asher raises his eyebrows.

"Yeah, of course." He mouths something at daddy James, but I don't catch it.

The line starts moving and I follow behind daddy Asher while holding Carson's hand.

Daddy Asher leads us to the ponies we pick out.

Carson picked out a big yellow pony and I picked out a medium sized pink and green pony.

Daddy Asher stands next to me, and I look up at him in confusion.