Chapter 1. Welcome Home

Daisy's POV

     After my daddies get home, we all hug them as tight as we can. Of course, I cried but Gloria did too. I wonder if she was secretly as wrecked as I was.

Both of them were surprised to see the feast laid out on the table and they ate like they haven't eaten in months.

After dinner I asked daddy James if we could sleep together, and he said yes. So, me, him, and daddy Asher all slept in bed together that whole night.

To be honest I could barely sleep with how excited and happy I was to have them home, but I finally felt normal. I felt like my life is back.

The next day rolls around and I wake up to daddy James and daddy Asher peacefully sleeping.

Should I wake them up? No... they look comfy.

I wiggle out of daddy Asher's arms and go to the bathroom to do my morning business.

"I missed you angel." Daddy Asher says from the side of the door scaring me half to death.

I smile and hug his shirtless body.

"I missed you too daddy. Soo much."

He tightens his hold on me and lifts me up. My legs naturally wrap around his waist, and he just holds me.

"Good morning princess." Daddy James murmurs in his 'I just woke up and haven't had coffee yet' voice.

I quickly wiggle out of daddy Asher's arms and hug daddy James.

He also gives me a tight bear hug.

I never want them to leave again. I never want to feel the same pain I felt while they were gone, my little heart can't handle it.

After all the hugs and forehead kisses, we walk downstairs to breakfast already being on the table.

Daddy James puts me on his lap and takes a sip of his black coffee.

Gross.

"How about we do something fun today." Daddy James states.

"Like what daddy?" I ask looking up at him while munching on a piece of toast.

"Don't talk with your mouth full angel." Daddy Asher instructs.

I nod and look back at daddy James and see his focused face.

"What about going to a nice restaurant?" He suggests.

I look at daddy Asher and he shrugs not caring.

"Will I get to dress up?" I ask daddy James making sure I swallowed before I spoke.

He smiles.

"Yes princess. Do you want me to invite Drew and Carson?" He asks taking another sip of his bean juice.

I shake my head.

"No, I want to just be with my daddies today." I lean back into his chest and smile.

"Want to play video games with me angel?" Daddy Asher asks.

My body shoots up in excitement.

"Yes!" I hop down off daddy James' lap and pull daddy Asher's arm to the game room.

"Daddy can we play Minecraft?" I ask knowing that's one of the only games I know how to play.

"Hmmm-" he brings a finger to his chin and ponders, "only if you give me a kiss."