Chapter 16. Duh

Daisy's POV

      "My daddy said we're going to go out of the country soon." Carson states.

We've been playing out in my tree house almost all day and the sun is starting to go down.

"I hope you have fun." I smile sincerely.

"You and your daddies are coming too, duh." She says as if I knew.

But I didn't know. My head tilts to the side while I look at her.

"Why do you think you went to the doctors?" She giggles putting her hand over her mouth.

"Daddy James said I needed a checkup." I say confused.

"Duh, you need a checkup before you leave the country silly goose." She laughs.

It all makes sense now.

Feeling slightly stupid Carson and I continue to play until Drew tells us it's time for dinner.

Once we get in the kitchen Carson sits on Drews lap and I sit on daddy Asher's lap.

Daddy Asher kisses the top of my head and moves the hair out of my face.

For dinner we have tacos! Real tacos.

Gloria made started marinating the meat this morning and prepping for everything in the late afternoon. She let me cut the limes and I think I did a good job.

As usual Gloria nails the cooking. Her food is always so full of flavor.

Daddy Asher places his hand on my knee that's facing towards daddy James.

Thinking nothing of it I continue to take a bite out of a delicious taco.

His hand travels further up my inner thigh and I harshly swallow my food.

What is he doing?

He gives my inner thigh a rough squeeze and butterflies erupt through my body.

"Gloria, how did you learn to make these? I've never had something so good in my whole life." Drew asks.

"Oh, thank you sir, I learned how to make them while my parents and I along with my siblings still lived in Mexico. My mother taught me how to cook-" Glorias voice fills the room.

While everyone is distracted daddy Asher slips his hand into my pants and squeezes my mound.

Daddy James looks over and smiles, knowing what's happening.

Asher's POV

     I just can't help myself; she looks so delicious today and I just have to touch her. Not going to lie, I was surprised she came to sit on my lap instead of James' but I'm not complaining one bit.

Her knees are facing away from everyone, so I make my move to squeeze her inner thigh to show her what's coming.

When I noticed her cheeks turn red, I smile to myself. I love how responsive she is.

When Drew asks Gloria a question it's the perfect time to tease her a little.

I slip my hand down her pants and I squeeze right above her clit knowing it's feel good.

James watches in amusement at her predicament.

This only encourages me to go further.

I slip my finger through her slit collecting her wetness up to her little clit. She's already soaking my finger.