Epilogue

Daisy's POV

Three Years Later

The past has always been hectic. I lost my parents, lost my best friend, was bullied in school, I was kidnapped and abused, and I lost who I was for a little bit. But I can't ignore how my life has gotten so much better. I have a mom who loves me, not only one but two best friends who love me, I'm not bullied anymore, instead I'm embraced for being who I am, and I'm me again.

My daddies bought Bria and her mom a new home last year. Not only did I not want the memories from that house, but my family didn't either. Bria's mom found out the truth about what happened after we made up. Just like Bria, her mom didn't want to accept that the love of her life was capable of such crimes and abuse but Bria showed her all of the evidence against him.

She never treated me differently though, she knew I could have never done anything to hurt anyone. But she didn't trust daddy James or daddy Asher for months. Once she got to know them, she warmed up and now we're a big family. We even have some new additions!

Bria started dating this man named Malik! They look so cute together too! Like they were made for each other. She looks at him in a way she's never looked at anyone before. She got pregnant with a baby girl last year and made me an auntie! I love my new job. She lets me babysit sometimes, knowing I love to play with her. She named her Sage and she looks just like her mommy! She doesn't talk yet but I'm trying to make sure her first word is Daisy.

My daddies and I have talked about having babies since I was a tad bit jealous when I found out Bria was having a baby. I never had a little brother or sister so I never even held a baby before I held Sage.

My daddies explained to me that I can't just have a baby because I want one. They are a big responsibility, the biggest responsibility. Daddy Asher offered happily to give me a baby until daddy James hit him in the back of the head and called him irresponsible for egging on a situation I fully didn't understand.

I want to be a mommy some day, just not yet. I'm happy with just being an auntie right now!

Carson and Drew have talked about babies one day too. Maybe I'll be a double auntie if they do have babies! I hope they get Carson's blond hair though, I think it's super pretty.

My daddies proposed to me a few months ago though! It was so beautiful! They took me to the beach, my favorite place in the world, and rented it out so it was only us. A large canopy with white and sparkly pink see through fabric was on top of it while the ends flowed loosely in the soft wind. I wore a pair of jean shorts with a white crop top and flip flops with a large sun hat to protect my skin from getting sunburned. To make a long story short, they proposed together as the sun was setting. Daddy James said they picked it out together and when I saw what they had engraved in it, I cried happy tears. Both of their names was on the inside of the ring in small print. They both wanted to do this and they both picked me above all others they could have.

The ring is beautiful too. The diamond was in the shape of a teardrop, I think daddy Asher said the shape was called dewdrop, but I always say teardrop. Smaller diamonds traced the outer edges of the main diamond, and two bands connected to make one band held the diamonds, with diamonds lining the band itself. It looks crazy expensive, but I love it so much that I didn't complain.

Bria and Carson were so happy for me! We all had a girls day when I told them. We got our nails done, we got yummy food and we went shopping for clothes. I had so much fun with the both of them. I was a little worried about Carson not liking Bria, but I think she gave her a second chance seeing how badly I love her.