Chapter 23. Call Back

Daisy's POV

"You girls can share a room alone, or Daisy can stay with James and Asher tonight in their own room." Drew states.

You

Shock fills through my body. Carson starts jumping in excitement while looking at me. I guess I already know what she wants.

"Our own room!" She yells.

I giggle and agree. It'll be fun to play all night and forget about sleeping. Our daddies will never know! We can watch movies, we can play hide and seek, we can do almost anything!

Daddy James opens the door and we run inside and immediately jump on the bed.

"If you girls need us, we will be next door to you. It doesn't matter how late it is, you can wake us up." Daddy Asher smiles at us.

We nod and plop on the bed. Our daddies give us big bear hugs and kisses before leaving. Once the door closes, Carson is digging through her bag, and she pulls out a pink pajama set.

I decide to do the same and wiggle out my baggy t shirt and sweatpants without messing up the rest of my folded clothes.

I look up at her and she slides down her pants, exposing her white panties. Why didn't she go change in the bathroom? Maybe she thought I was going to change in there. I turn on my heel towards the bathroom until her voice stops me.

"Where do you think we're going?" She asks.

"Oh, I'm not sure." I admit still facing away from her to give her privacy.

"What's wrong?" She asks while pulling her shirt off. Her bra matches her panties. It's a really cute set.

"Nothing, I just thought you might have wanted some privacy."

"We have the same parts silly." She giggles. I feel her hands land on my shoulders as she turns me to face her.

I can already feel my face heating up by the heat in my ears.

She says nothing as she turns back around and throws on the rest of her pajamas.

"What are you waiting for? Get dressed silly." She laughs.

I look down at my body then at my pajamas. I guess I am just standing here gawking. I'm probably making her feel awkward.

I slide my shirt off, happy that daddy James made me wear a bra, then slide down my pants to expose my similar white panties, mine just has a small heart on my right hip bone. This makes me feel totally naked, her staring makes it even worse. Did I make her feel like this when she was getting dressed? I quickly throw on my long baggy shirt and slip up my sweatpants.

Carson smiles and grabs the TV remote. She flicks on a channel with cartoons on it. I don't recognize these cartoons, but they have the same funny accent the waiter had at the restaurant.

She pats the bed next to her, signaling for me to sit there. I nod my head and walk over only to plop down next to her.

"They have weird cartoons here." Carson laughs. I laugh along and agree. I don't hate them though; I think they are kind of funny.

I wonder what our daddies are doing. Are they having their own sleepover? No, they probably got separate beds and stuff, I don't think daddy James and daddy Asher would sleep next to each other without me in the middle of them.

We watch cartoons for about two whole hours. Then we colored for a little bit and now, Carson wants to play truth or dare.

I've played truth or dare with Bria before, and she dared me to brush my teeth with ketchup. It ruined my toothbrush. I had the taste of ketchup in my mouth until I was able to get a new one. It was disgusting.