Chapter 17. Bad Listener

Daisy's POV

     My daddies have been working extra hard, so they don't have to do work while we're on vacation. I miss them because I only see them for a few hours at night when they get home.

I would go to work with them but...last time I went it didn't go very well for me. Chills run down my spine at the thought.

My fingers find my hair that had grown down to my collarbones since being shaved off. It feels soft and healthy.

"Daisy, they are home!" Gloria yells from down the stairs.

Her voice snaps me out of the depressing thoughts running through my head.

"Angel! Come here we got something for you." Daddy Asher says playfully.

I go down the stairs and find them in the kitchen with Gloria who is making us dinner.

Walking up to my daddies, I give them both hugs and wait for them to show me what they got.

Daddy James pulls out a small bag of candy from behind his back.

"Thank you, daddy! Thank you, thank you, thank you!" I snatch the bag and open it.

I freaking love candy.

The sweet flavors mix in my mouth as I stuff multiple in at a time.

"Slow down princess. They aren't going anywhere." Daddy James chuckles.

My candy, my rules.

I turn my back and go into the living room.

I continue to stuff candy in my mouth. This is so freaking good.

Before I know it the whole bag in empty. I have eaten all the candy; I can feel the sugar rushing through my veins.

"Come on angel it's time to eat." Daddy Asher says while picking me up. I didn't even know he came in the room.

He hands me over to daddy James and he sits next to us.

Tonight, we have ham with pineapples on top, baked carrots that seem to have seasonings on them, and buttery hot rolls. I shouldn't have eaten all my candy; this looks yummy and I'm already halfway full.

Daddy James gives me bites of ham until I reach for a roll. Him and daddy Asher have been talking about work the whole time.

Almost out of nowhere I feel a huge rush of energy run through me. All I want to do is move. My legs uncontrollably kick trying to let some energy loose.

"Sit still princess." Daddy James says softly holding my kicking leg.

I try to contain my energy while eating my roll while my fingers absent mindedly tap on the table.

"Daddy can I be done? I'm full."

Daddy James looks at me and nods, he left me down off his lap and I try to be as normal as possible walking away. Just act normal Daisy.

As soon as I make it through the threshold of the archway I run. Just run. I run to the living room then upstairs, then back downstairs to get the empty candy bag, back upstairs to find a trashcan. I finally find one in my bathroom. I don't know why I didn't think of my bathroom first, every girl needs a trashcan in her bathroom.

I quickly place the empty candy bag in the trash and close the lid.

Wait!

This is too noticeable. I have to hide it better.

I look around the bathroom. What do I do?

My eyes meet the toilet paper. Yes!

I unroll until a huge wad is in my hand and rip it off.

I put the toilet paper under, around, and on top of the bag then close the lid.

For a while I play with my toys and do a little coloring. But then my tummy starts hurting. The feeling of acid and fire sit in my chest.

Maybe I should lay down.

When my back hits the bed I see daddy James enter my room.

"What's wrong princess?" He asks with worry laced in his voice.

"I have a confession to make." I sigh deciding to just come clean.

He sits down next to me and rubs my foot.

"I ate all the candy." I give him puppy eyes, so I don't get in trouble.

I hear a small sigh followed by a chuckle.

"Okay princess, repeat after me."

I nod.

"I," he starts.

"I,"

"Will not," he continues.

"Might again,"

I hear another small chuckle he's forced down.

"Eat all the candy at one time." He finishes.

"I'm going to eat the candy daddy." I shrug.

Daddy James smiles and plops down next to me.

"I guess I'll have to give you a few at a time from now on." He kisses the back of my head.

Daddy Asher passes the room and doubles back.

"What's wrong angel?" He asks.

I tell him that I've eaten all the candy and now I have a tummy ache.

I can tell by the look on his face that he wants to say something or punish me, but he refrains. Thank goodness.

I don't think I could handle a punishment right now.

Daddy Asher leaves the room and comes back five minutes later in his pajamas.

Daddy James scoots over then pulls me along with him for daddy Asher to have room. He lays down, leaving me in the middle.

I feel so safe here. In the middle of two super strong men that love me.

Never. Moving. Again.

Thank you all for reading! Please remember to vote, comment, and follow! ☺️

What's your favorite snack or candy?

My favorite is PeanutButter cups.

(Edited)