One Week

"Sunghoon Hyung," Sunoo said as soon as he arrived at the dorm.

   Sweats drip down on the floor from his chin. He closed the door behind and rushed to Sunghoon, who was lying on the sofa with his arm shielding his eyes from the light.

   Sunoo kneels on the floor to get into Sunghoon's eye level. He was worried about one on the sofa.

   He saw how Sunghoon winced before pulling his hand from his face, turning his head slightly to look at Sunoo's face.

   "Welcome home," he said, beaming at the presence of the younger boy in the dorm.

   "Are you okay? Where is everyone? Do you want me to get something? Foods, drinks- "
Sunghoon chuckled at the way Sunoo was worried for him. It made him adore the latter much more.

   Sunoo's lips puckered up, pouting when he heard the other one laughing at him.

   He is worried about his health, seriously. But it seems like the latter thought he was playing around.

   Before Sunghoon could say anything to explain his amusement, Sunoo's phone rang.

  "Go rest some more, Hyung. I'll take this in the kitchen," Sunoo told him and walk away to pick up the call.

"Hello?"

"Sunoo Hyung, where are you?"

   "I'm already at the dorm Ni-Ki," Sunghoon was on his feet when he heard Sunoo uttering Ni-Ki's name.

   "You forgot about our walk, right? Hyung, you said you want to visit Jamsil Park today," Sunoo heard Ni-Ki sighed in annoyance, which made him annoyed too.

  "I'm sorry about that, but why is Sunghoon Hyung alone?"

"Sunghoon Hyung?"

   "Yeah, he has a headache, and no one was home to keep him company. What if he fainted and got hurt?" Sunoo knows well; blaming someone else wouldn't do him any good.

   "Hah! It's always Sunghoon Hyung. The one who you always baby around, he's old enough to take care of himself," Ni-Ki spat out.

   "Don't talk about him like that," Sunoo swiped his hair out of his face, upset at what Ni-Ki just said to him.

   "It's been what since the accident, four-five months?" Ni-Ki began and, Sunoo felt a twinge in his chest.

   "Ni-Ki stop it," he begged, but Ni-Ki continues to pour the words out of his mouth.

   "Hyung, you're not responsible for what happened that time, so stop blaming yourself," Ni-Ki told him softly.

"I'm not- "

   Ni-Ki sighed again, but this time it sounded like he was tired. Sunoo has lost counts on how many times they've had arguments regarding the former skater.

   "Sunoo?" Sunghoon appears in the kitchen doorway. Watching him with concern in his eyes.

   "I'll talk to you later," he heard Ni-Ki trying to say something else, but he hanged up before the Maknae could say it.

   Sunoo felt arms around his waist and a chin resting on his shoulder.

   "What is wrong?" Sunghoon asks, eyes still focused on the younger's.

  "Nothing...it's just Ni-Ki joking around," Sunoo lied, hoping that Sunghoon will stop questioning him.

  Sunghoon hummed and tightened his hold around Sunoo's waist.

  "Hyung?" Sunoo tilted his head to look at the quiet man. "Are you feeling better now?"

  Sunghoon shifts his head, hiding his face in the crook of Sunoo's neck, giving the younger access to massage his temple gently.

   "I'm feeling much better now that you are here," he said while nuzzling his neck.

  The room was filled with Sunoo's giggles. He was feeling ticklish by Sunghoon's touch.

  "Hyung stop it," he managed to say between his laughter, hunching his body a little bit, trying to pull his neck away from Sunghoon.

   Sunghoon smiles at the sight of Sunoo laughing in his arms. He stopped teasing the boy, but instead of letting him go from his hold, he turns him around so that both are facing each other's face.

   The taller one between the two joined their hand together. Sunoo stares at their joined hands as the person in front of him brought it up and brushed his ring finger with his lips.

   Sunoo's breath was caught up in his throat. He felt shy as his eyes meet with Sunghoon's- gentle but fierce ones.

   "Kim Sunoo," Sunghoon muttered between his smiles. Sunoo's hands felt ticklish as his breath brushes his skin whenever he talks.

"Let's live together," he said calmly.

   Sunoo didn't expect that one. He brings their hands down, swinging them around.
"We're living together, though?"

   Sunghoon shakes his head. "I mean, just the two of us," he said.

   "Why so sudden?" he tried to lighten the mood by making it sounds like he was joking around and chuckled.

   "Move out with me?" Sunghoon said. He says it as if he was joking, but his determined eyes tell him otherwise.

   "Why? What is the reason?"

   "It's summertime right now. This dorm is too tiny for seven people- "

  "But it's always been like this,"

   "It will be too hot,"

   "We have Air-Cond,"

  "Just until summertime ended," he appealed.

  "Don't you remember I still have school to go to? Also, the company won't let us leave the dorm,"

   "Did you forget I got my driving license last month?"

   "Still, the company- "

   "I asked for their permission, and they already give me an okay," Though it took him a lie or two and two months for them to agree on his request, Sunoo doesn't have to know that.

   "...I'll think about it," Sunoo told him, hands still latching on Sunghoon's.

   Sunghoon was in a dilemma. A large part of him wants Sunoo to accept his invitation and be done with it for once and all. The rest of him want to respect Sunoo decision.

   "Alright," Sunoo's face light up when he heard his answer. "But you've got only one week. After that, you need to tell me your choice," Sunghoon warns him.

   "One week," Sunoo repeats after him.

╔────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.──────╗

See you guys on September 9🌻

Let's pray for the members and everyone that has been infected by Covid19 speedy recovery🙏🏻

#AlwaysWithENHYPEN

╚────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.──────╝