The Relationship

Sunoo opened the door of their practice room, feeling more energised than before.

   “Welcome back, Sunoo Hyung,” Jungwon said from the floor. He was sitting down with his back on the wall as he played with his phone.

   Sunoo greeted him back, making his way to put his bag on one of the shelves. Before asking where is everyone else.

   “Jake Hyung and Jay Hyung is recording right now, and I think Ni-Ki and Heeseung Hyung is in the lounge room,”

   “Sunghoon Hyung?”

   “He’s- “

   “Ddeonu!” A new voice comes from the door. A tall, black-haired, handsome man was looking at him with a smile on his face.

   “Hyung,” Sunoo said as he turned around to smile back at the man.

   Sunghoon strides to his side. “Where have you been?” He asked. He was opening his arms out wide, to which Sunoo, reflexively, responded with the same actions.

   Sunghoon caught him in a hug. As always, Sunoo doesn’t know whether to tell him the truth or not. If he were to say to him, there would be a chance of the older following him to the therapy session.

   “I went to take a walk,” he said—what a liar.

   “Why didn’t you bring me with you?” Sunghoon asked, pulling away from the hug, arms still around Sunoo’s waist.

   “You were doing something else before,” Sunoo told him. He wished Sunghoon would believe his excuses. “And I don’t want to bother you,”

   “You'll never be a bother to me,” the taller one between the two said, bopping his nose before he brought his forehead down to place it against Sunoo’s.

   Sunoo’s cheeks flushed from the sudden affection. Sunghoon placed a hand on his right cheek before he felt his rosy cheek being brushed gently by Sunghoon’s thumb. He keeps his eyes on the older ones.

   Someone COUGHED.

   Sunoo turns his head around, noticing Jungwon, now standing, looking embarrassed by the two.

   “Sunghoon Hyung, stop joking around,” he said, patting his back before laughing awkwardly to clear the strange air in the room.

   “We should go to the studio now,” Jungwon said, tapping on his watch.

   “Okay,” Sunoo turns around to look at Sunghoon. “Let’s go?”

   Sunghoon answered him with a nod, and the three of them walked together to the studio.

   Jungwon couldn’t get used to the PDA by his two members. They never revealed their relationship to the group officially, but everyone knew.  Well, not everyone. Everyone as in Jake, Jungwon and Jay.

   Heeseung believed in the close friend agenda. And Ni-Ki—he acted as if there were nothing between Sunoo and Sunghoon.

   No one talks about their relationship. It is there, but it’s also isn’t. There was an unspoken rule between the group. ‘Don’t say anything if the person involved didn’t say anything first.’

   Jungwon doesn’t know how and when they started to have these unspoken rules.

🌻

   “So?” Sunghoon said. Sparkling eyes were looking at his dinner partner.

   “So what?” Sunoo asked while his mouth was still busy chewing his food.

   Sunghoon sighed. “Live with me?”

Sunoo stopped chewing and swallowed the tteokbokki in his mouth. The two of them went to have dinner together at Sunoo’s favourite place. HYBE’s cafeteria.

   “…sure?”

   “What with the tone?”

   “Hyung, I said sure,”

   “But you sounded unsure,”

   “I’m not,”

   “Yes, you are,”

    “I’m not,”

   “Kim Sunoo,”

   Sunoo looked away. He was not one hundred per cent on-board with the idea of living alone with Sunghoon. Only God knows what goes on in the other person head.

   His point proved to be true when Sunghoon’s mouth began to form a straight line. “Do you hate it that much?”

   Sunoo knew what his following line was going to be. ‘Or do you hate me?

   “Or do you hate me?” Sunoo fingers wouldn’t be enough to count on how many times Sunghoon said those words.

    The older man was going to sulk, and he wouldn’t be able to bear the silent treatment from him. It’s all fun and games before someone decides to stare at him from afar but wouldn’t come and talk with him.

    Sunoo remembered the time when he said he hated him. Sunghoon cried. His tears trickled down on his cheeks as soon as his brain interpreted Sunoo’s word.

   Long story short, it took him half a day of cuddling and apologising for the taller man to stop being miserable. He wouldn’t forget the confused look he gets from the other members.

   “You know it’s not true,” Sunoo said. His hand was reaching out for Sunghoon’s. He threads his fingers with Sunghoon’s long and slender one, squeezing it gently, hoping that it will be enough to stop him from acting up.

   Sunghoon returned the gesture and slipped his hand away from Sunoo’s. They couldn’t risk the chance of someone else watching them. It would be hard to answer their questions.

   “No taking back your words, okay?”
Sunoo faked a smile and nodded. He silently prayed in his head that nothing terrible would happen to him during their cohabitation.

🌻

   Sunghoon smiles stretched ear to ear when Sunoo finally agreed with him. He made a mental reminder to himself after their conversation.

    He needs to think of other ways to persuade Sunoo because he noticed that the ‘sulking’ method started to lose its effect on the younger man.

  Sunoo must be thinking that he didn’t notice it. He was wrong. Sunghoon catches everything about him. Everything, including the fact that he’s confused with their relationship.

   Sunghoon doesn’t care how long it will take for the latter to accept him. He will wait even if it takes him a lifetime.

   ╔────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.──────╗

I'll update this when Given-Taken hit 50M views☺️❣️🌻

    ╚────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.──────╝