Jay's Mistake

The two were sitting in a secluded coffee shop, away from the eyes of the public, after the movie.

   "What do you want?" Jay asked him while they way to the counter.

   Sunoo hummed as he scanned the menus hanging on top of the barista's head. "You're treating me, right? Hyung?"

   "Says who?" Jay said, teasing his shorter friend.

   Sunoo whipped his head around. "Ehhh?" He jutted his bottom lip out and blinking his eyes, flexing his long lashes at the older.

   Jay was amused with his reaction. He reaches out his hand before patting Sunoo's head. "Fine, you cute brat,"

    Sunoo jumped around, happy that Jay was the one who would pay.

   "Are you that happy?" Jay said, smiling at Sunoo's little jumps.

   Sunoo told him, yes, and he began picking the things he wanted to try. "I'll have the burnt cheesecake, matcha cake, special blueberry muffins and a latte. Please,"

   Jay whistles quietly, "Can you finish all that?" He said out of worry, worried that the younger would be sick after eating all those sweets.

   Sunoo rolled his eyes. "Of course not. I'll share it with you, Hyung,"

   The person at the counter quickly listed out Sunoo's orders before asking Jay what would his orders be.

   "One americano, please,"

   Sunoo didn't say anything when he saw Jay eyeing the chocolate cake.

   The worker gave Jay a buzzer before telling them their orders would be ready in ten minutes and make themselves comfortable in the shop.

   Sunoo and Jay said thank you before going to the corner of the shop, where there were no windows for the people outside to see them.

🌻

   "Okay, I'm ready," Sunoo said to Jay, taking his last bite of the cheesecake.

   Jay frowned at him before sipping on his coffee slowly, thinking of what was he talking about.

   "What happened between you and Wonie?" Sunoo said.

   Jay choked on his drink.

   The latter grimaced at him before passing him a napkin.

   "Why so sudden?" Jay asked in between his cough.

   "Hey! You promised to tell me last night," Sunoo huffed, clicking his tongue in annoyance without him even noticing.

   "Geez, you're picking bad habits from Sunghoon," Jay said after he heard Sunoo clicked his tongue.

   "I'm not," he tried to defend himself.
Jay sighed. "Yes, you are," he said seriously this time.

   Sunoo said sorry told the older he didn't realise it.

    "Rather than talking about Jungwon and me, I'm more interested in what is going on with Sunghoon,"

   The said person avoided Jay's stares. "There's nothing going on,"

   "Sure, nothing at all," Jay singsong, not believing any singles word coming out from the younger's mouth. "I swear he's obsessed with you,"

   "..."

   "And you're just letting him get away will all the things he had done," Jay's chest felt lighter after saying all the kinds of stuff piling up in his mind.