Jealousy

Back at the house after their fanmeet, Sunoo was in the living room, alone, while Sunghoon was putting away their groceries in the kitchen.

   The younger was fidgeting on the sofa and give in to his worry. He went to where Sunghoon was and tugged on his shirt. "Hyung...Is there something wrong?"

   Sunghoon kept quiet, eyes never leaving the fridge in front of him. He was acting strange. From not hugging him as soon as they arrived home and being silent for the whole car ride.

   "Hyung- "Sunoo stopped talking when Sunghoon glared at him. He felt his heart start to race and air not filling his lungs.

   "She was there," he said, turning his head away from Sunoo, and the younger let out a breath he didn't realise he was holding.

   Sunoo knew who he was talking about but still asked him, "Who?" He heard a sigh coming from the man kneeling in front of the fridge.

   Sunghoon finishes up his work and stands up. Eyes staring down into Sunoo's brown one. He brought his hand up and tucked a strand of hair behind the younger's ear, and kept his hand on the side of his neck.

   "That woman," he said, snorting at the thought of the said fan.

   Sunoo didn't say anything, and Sunghoon continued to talk.

   "We need to do something about her Sunoo. What if she's planning bad things," he told him and hugged him tightly, keeping Sunoo's head on top of his chest.

   "Okay," he said and hugged Sunghoon back. Though, in the back of his head, he thought the older was being paranoid, and there was nothing for him to worry about.

   They stayed in that position for couple more minutes before the taller man pulled away. He asked Sunoo if he had brought home the gift she had given him.

   The younger told him he left it at the company, and Sunghoon smiled at him. "Good, you don't need that thing,"

   He then told Sunoo to sit down while he prepared their dinner.

  He was watching Netflix when his phone rang.

   He saw [JAY HYUNG] on the screen and picked up his phone.

   "Hello, Hyung,"

   "Hey Sunoo, want to hang out tomorrow?"

   "Hmm? Aren't you going to see a movie with Wonie?"

   He heard Jay sighing on the other side. "He forgot about it,"

   Sunoo let out a loud "WHAT?" and Sunghoon appeared, wearing his apron with a ladle in his hand, "Ddeonu?"

   The younger told him it was nothing and shooed him away. Sunghoon saw him on the phone and asked who it was. Sunoo mouthed Jay Hyung, and Sunghoon left him when he heard the rice cooker start beeping.

   "Sorry, Sunghoon Hyung was here just now,"

   "It's fine. Anyway, are you down for tomorrow?"

   "Sure, it's not like we have anything to do tomorrow,"

   Then Sunoo began asking him what was going on with him and Jungwon. Jay promised to tell him tomorrow, sounding like a kicked puppy.

   They talked about their summer homework before saying goodbye to each other. But before Sunoo could turn it off, Jay told him he almost forgot to ask him for something.

   "Text me your address, I'll pick you up tomorrow at four,"

"Wait- you didn't know the address?"