Rumor

Sunoo opened the door of the place he called home for the time being.

   He looked back to where Jay parked his car and shooed him with his hand, hoping the older would go on his way before Sunghoon appeared.

   Instead of going away, Jay crossed his arms in front of his chest and kept his eyes on the younger.

   Sunoo groaned weakly when he saw the man not budging to drive away.

   “Sunghoon Hyung, I’m home!” he calls for the latter.

   The first thing he noticed was the smell of food, or more accurate—tteokbokki—the one from his favourite brand.

   “Hey,” Sunghoon appears wearing an apron and a sweet smile on his face.

    He walked towards the younger with his arms outstretched. “Did you have fun?” he asked as soon as he cradled him in his arms.

    “…yeah,” he said. His voice was muffled by the taller’s shoulder.

   “That’s great,” Sunghoon told him.

   Sunoo was surprised by the latter’s response. Maybe he wasn’t as bad as Jay told him in the coffee shop.

   What he didn’t see was the man's intense stare towards the black sedan in their front yard. ‘Why is he still here?’ He thought to himself, irritated with the presence of the person in the car.

    Not only he took his precious time with Sunoo every single day, he even dared to take the younger ones away from him on their day off.

   He cursed under his breath.

   “Hmm? What did you say, Hyung?” Sunoo couldn’t quite hear him from the way the man was hugging him.

   “I asked you if you’re hungry,” he lied to him, smiling innocently.

   “I’m not- “ His stomach started to grumble the moment Sunghoon mentioned to him about food.

   Weird, he ate lots of cake not long ago with Jay, and now he’s already hungry. The human body is fantastic.

   “Go sit down at the table. I’m going to talk with Jay for a bit. You don’t have to wait for me,” he kissed his cheek and walked past him, closing the door behind the younger.

   Sunoo ignored the voice inside his head, telling him the older would do something terrible to Jay.

   ‘He wouldn’t hurt Jay Hyung,' he told himself, trying to convince himself everything going to be alright.

   He saw the food on the table and quickly went to wash his hands before helping his cravings.

    Despite having to go to the dorm early and take a rest for their schedule tomorrow, Jay stayed behind just to make sure Sunghoon wouldn’t do anything unbelievable.

   He saw everything—The way Sunghoon smiles at Sunoo, how he looks at his car like it offends him, and the kiss on the younger cheek before making his way to him.

   There were knocks on his tinted window, and he rolled it down to listen to whatever his one and only unit have to say.

    “Why are you doing all this?”

Okay, he didn’t expect that one. “Do what exactly?”

   “I thought the one you like is Jungwon? So why are you clinging to Sunoo like fucking leech,” Sunghoon told his in a hushed tone, not wanting to make the younger worry.