Dangerous

Sunoo heard a voice calling his name desperately, again and again.

   'Who?'

   He forced his eyes to open and met with a teary-eyed man.

   "Sunoo," he said before lunging himself to the boy. Then, wrapping his arms tightly around his neck, "Where did you go?" He cried.

   Sunoo let his hands fall on the man's back before gripping his shirt with his now shaking hands. "...Sunghoon Hyung,"

   His chin trembled, "Sunghoon Hyung- "He clung to him. His voice was heavy with emotions.

   "I'm sorry for being late," Sunghoon choked up on his words.

   Sunoo buried his face in Sunghoon's neck, not wanting the man to see his pained look.

   "It's fine," he said. He is fine now because Sunghoon is here with him.

   Sunoo pulled away from Sunghoon when he heard the man sniffling and let out a chuckle when he saw his tear-streaked face. "Let's go home," he said and wiped his cheeks with his thumb.

   He frowned when he saw the man raising his eyebrow and staring at him weirdly, "Home?"

   'Huh?'

   The man was suddenly standing in the middle of the—hallway. The same hallway where he found his lifeless body.

   "What are you saying?" Sunghoon asked before he slowly submerged into a red liquid that appeared on the floor out of nowhere. "You left me, remember?"

   Sunoo scrambled out of the bed and grabbed his hand, "Hyung- Sunghoon Hyung, give me your other hand!"

   He was shuddering in fear.

   He tried to pull Sunghoon up, but the man just stared at him in despair.

   "Hyung!" he cried out. At this point, he was digging his nails into the man's skin in desperation.

   "This is your own fault," Sunghoon said before his whole head disappeared under the red liquid.

   Holding onto Sunghoon's stretched arm, Sunoo wept and kept holding on to him, afraid that he would lose the man forever if he let him go, "I'm sorry, please don't do this to me. Please. Please, I beg you, Hyung. Please- I'm sorry for leaving you. I'm sorry I didn't know it would hurt you. I'm sorry. Please save me. Sunghoon Hyung- "

🌻

   "... I'm sorry," Sunoo mumbled as tears escaped from his closed eyes.

   Park Joonwoo stared at the boy sleeping on the bed and bent down. He wiped his tear gently with his index finger, "You poor little thing," he said and rested his hand on Sunoo's cheek, "I'll save you."

   A loud sound coming from his smartphone broke the silence. He went to see who it was and smiled as soon as he saw the name.

   [Bitch]

   "Hello?"

   "You filthy bastard!" the woman shouted. "Why did you take him away?!"

   "Can you slow down your voice a little bit?" He said with his arm stretched out. head few inches away from the phone. "He's sleeping right now,"

   "PARK JOONWOO!"

   "Miss Yu, stop screaming, or I will hang up on you right now," he threatened the woman.

   Yu Goeja, on the other side of the phone, chews on her lips as her body shakes in anger. "Return him to me, or I'll find your family,"

   Park Joonwoo smirked and scoffed at her words, "Never thought of you as someone with necrophilia,"