The Secret

“Sunoo Hyung,”

   Ni-Ki called for him the second he stepped inside the practice room.

   Sunghoon who was walking beside him stopped, and stared at the Maknae.

   Sunoo moved towards Ni-Ki, dodging the older by his shoulder, whispering to him to behave.

   “Hey, how is your lunch?” He asked and smiled at him.

   “It’s fine,” he lied. Sunghoon’s words were stuck in his head, making the food tasteless.

   “I want to give you ring back,” he said taking the latter’s hand and slipping the ring on his finger. He muttered sorry under his breath. Not knowing that his actions were making someone jealous.

   “What a joke,” Sunghoon snorted, watching on the sidelines.

   Sunoo heard what he said and he was sure Ni-Ki heard him too.

   “Now that I remember, can you help me with the chorus part Ni-Ki? I don’t know how to do the isolation for that part,” he said and walked away holding the youngest by his arm, ignoring the way Sunghoon called him.

   Then he stops.

    He turned around and glared at the older who was clenching his fist.

   “Don’t follow us, or else, I’m not going to talk with you anymore,” he threatens him and Ni-Ki was holding his smile beside him.
It felt nice to have someone on your side.

   “Kim Sun- “

   Sunoo didn’t bother to wait and listen to his words, it is probably must be the same thing, ‘How could you do this to me?

Different day, same words by the same person. When will he grow up?

🌻

   Sunghoon was left alone in the practice room. He doesn’t know where the other members, except for his lover and the brat, were.

   Left alone with his thought, he felt out of control.

   Sunoo has been different these days, he was more rebellious than before.

   His tears don’t work on him anymore. He, himself, knew it was getting repetitive. Their relationship is in a cycle. They act like a normal couple, then they fight, make up and love again before fighting again.

   ‘Sunoo must be sick of it,’

   But if someone were to tell him to break up with the younger, he would beat them up. No one, nothing, can take Sunoo away from him.

   The younger being in a fake relationship with Jay doesn’t help with his concern. Instead, it keeps fuelling his constant urge to lock him away from the rest of the world.

   What if the cliché happened and he fell for his fake boyfriend rather than his real one?

   He pretended not to notice how giggly the boy was when he was with Jay, it pained him to the core.

   He hated it, every time they did Vlive together.

   He hated how Sunoo spent the rest of his evening with Jay for the sake of the fake relationship.