The House

If you asked what Sunoo felt living with Sunghoon for the past month, all he can say is, it's normal. Except for the first day, where he felt out of place living in a big house.

   The house was a little bit too big for two people. It was in the outskirt where large trees and greens surround the area.

   It looked exactly like the house in 'Parasite', except that Sunghoon's summer house has a pool in the backyard and there was no basement—if there was one, Sunoo would never agree to his invitation.

🌻

   "Hyung, are you sure this is the place?" He said, holding a box outside, standing at the porch.

   Sunghoon, who was standing beside him, chuckled and unlocked the door, "You're so cute, Ddeonu,"

   "H-Hey! Stop making fun of me," Sunoo said, unaware of his cheeks puffing up as he pouts at the latter.

   Sunghoon pinched his cheeks playfully and grabbed the box from younger. "Let me show you your room," Sunghoon said, sounding slightly upset.

   Sunoo was sorry—not really. There was no way they would share a bed.

   At least for now.

   He can't imagine what would happen if the member knew about it. He will never hear the end of it. Just thinking about the whole thing made him shudders.

   Jungwon will talk to the company and persuade them to bring back the two to the dorm, but not before he chews Sunoo up.

   Jake Hyung? He might just barge in and live together with them, uninvited.

   Jay and Heeseung might have a long conversation with Sunghoon, and one will end up crying at the end, and it wouldn't be the latter.

   How about Ni-Ki, Sunoo imagined his reactions after knowing about their situation, and he grimaced at the scene appearing in his mind.

   Sunghoon wasn't delighted when he rejected the idea of sharing a bed.

   Thankfully, he gave up after hearing Sunoo's made-up reasons.

🌻

   "Ddeonu~ Are you sure about it?" Sunghoon said as he opened the window for the air to come in.

   He was grateful to his mother for hiring a housekeeper to clean the house once every week so there would only be a clean house waiting for them.

   "Sunghoonie Hyung," Sunoo sighed," You know why we can't," Sunoo told him, hanging his clothes in the closet.

   "It's not like they will know about it," he said, making his way to Sunoo.

   "They will know," Sunoo said, hanging the shirt Jay gave him in the closet.

   "How, how would they know," he said, poking Sunoo's cheek repeatedly.

   Sunoo rolled his eyes and pointed at the camera in the room.

   Sunghoon cursed under his breath.

   He did promise the company about having cameras in the house for Enhypen&HI. It was one of the conditions for them to give their permission.

   "Fine, but after the filming end, we'll cuddle as much as we can," he said, frowning at the cameras in the room.

   "Poke my cheek one more time, and I'll make sure you will never get your cuddles," he said, squinting his eyes at the older.