Bleeding love

[‼️Warning‼️]

The following content may contain elements that are not suitable for some audiences. Viewers' discretion is advised.

The following content:
Violence and mention of guns

[‼️Warning‼️]

He peeked out his head just enough to see on the other side.

He saw Park Sunghoon dragging Yu Goeja onto the ground. He couldn't see well, as there was only a single streetlight lighting up the area, but he could see that she wasn't moving.

'Did he- '

"Oi," Sunghoon said, dropping Yu Goeja down. "Was it fun? Taking..." Before he finished his words, he slapped himself hard on his face, tasting the blood in his mouth.

The slaps echoed to where Park Joonwoo is hiding. The psychiatrist quirked an eyebrow when he saw Sunghoon bending down with his hands covering his ears.

In a calm tone, the idol whispered things only he could hear, how Sunoo didn't like being treated as an object, begging someone even though there was no one there. "No, Sunoo, it's my fault. You don't like being called mine. It's okay. I won't do it again. I promise,"

Park Joonwoo's blood ran cold when he heard him. With his sweaty palm, he tightens his hold on the gun, aiming at Sunghoon, only to see the man staring straight into his soul.

"What are you waiting for?" He asked and spread his arms wide, urging the psychiatrist to open fire. "Shoot,"

With a shaking hand, Park Joonwoo pulled the trigger and missed the man.

Sunghoon started cracking up, his laughter full of malice, telling the doctor that he was doing such a lousy job for a simple thing.
"Go on, don't you want to shoot me?" He said, tilting his head with his arms wide open.

"Fuck!" Park Joonwoo cursed. His hands were trembling.

'It's now or never,' he thought to himself and began shooting again.

Sunghoon not being able to think properly as he is still feverish. To be honest, his body felt so heavy, and he struggled to keep his eyes open.

The sight of the grown man trying so hard to bring him down was hilarious to him.

Then it happened.

He was shot in his shoulder with no cover from the bulletproof vest. He heard Park Joonwoo making victorious sounds as he finally hit him.

Sunghoon felt the searing pain in his shoulder blade. It burns.

"Are you done?" He said after being shot.
Maybe it was the painkiller running in his veins, but he didn't feel anything. (Or he's just a- nevermind)

Park Joonwoo aimed at his head and pulled the trigger, just to hear clicking sounds.
When Sunghoon heard it, he quickened his pace toward the doctor. "It's my turn now," he said happily.

Park Joonwoo tried to run away. Keyword tried.

Before he could even move an inch from his original position, Sunghoon had already arrived and grabbed him by his hair.

He could feel his scalp being torn from his skull.

"Don't say I didn't give you a chance," he said and dragged him right in front of Yu Goeja's body.

"Now tell me, do you want to live or not?"

Park Joonwoo started to beg for his life. He knew the idol could kill him without batting an eye.

"Please let me go," he said, and soon tears were falling out of his eyes.

Sunghoon grimaced at him like he had just seen the most filthiest thing in the whole universe.

He threw him on the ground and pointed the gun toward his head.

"Hmm, answer my question first, then I'll choose whether you live or not,"

The doctor started to nod his head fervently.

"Alright. So, do you like Kim Sunoo?"

There were at least hundreds of possible outcomes solely based on his answer. He got fifty-fifty chances. Not really. If he said yes, then Sunghoon would kill him without any hesitation. If he said no? He is still going to kill him.

He was basically toying with the poor man's life.

"No," Park Joonwoo said, and Sunghoon dropped his hand to his side.

He stepped away from the doctor, and the poor man thought his life was pardoned. It was then, when Sunghoon turned around and aimed his head, that he knew he was fucked up.

He was already accepting his fate when the idol started laughing.

"I'm kidding," he said through his laughter and walked towards him again. He took a deep breath and revealed, "I just thought of a better plan,"

He went near Park Joonwoo and placed the gun on the side of his temple. "If I did it like this, then no one will know whether you took your own life or I did," he whispered, and the doctor swore the man was smiling as he said that.

Park Joonwoo's whole body trembled when reality finally hit him on his face. He was never going to come out alive.

He never should've agreed with Yu Goeja.

He should've never met Sunoo.

He should've lived his life properly.

"So why did you do this? Why did you kidnap him?"

"It's not my fault! He was the one who kept seducing-"

[BANG!]

Even until the end, the man kept giving him more reasons why it was better to kill him.

"Shit," Sunghoon cursed when his ears started to ring. After a couple of minutes, he grabbed the doctor's hand and wrapped his fingers around his gun.

He noticed that he got some blood on his leather jacket. He stood up and went to the end of the shore. He was lucky enough that they were on some beach and not somewhere else.

He took off his leather jacket and draped it on his shoulder as he took off the bulletproof vest. He bundled the bulletproof vest and tied his leather jacket to it. He didn't forget about his gloves and pulled them off with his teeth and stuffed them in the bundled bulletproof vest before throwing them into the sea.

He noticed how badly his shoulder was bleeding and slowly walked toward the bodies. All the pain had finally taken a toll on his body, and he fell just a couple of feet away from the two.

He was actually at a decent distance from where he was planning to pass out initially.

The stage must be set for him to walk out as a free man.

Well, Sunghoon didn't actually know if he was going to make it out alive since he was sure he would die because of blood loss if there were no one coming in a few hours.

Even when he was at death's door, all he could think about was Sunoo.

He definitely got it bad for the younger ones.

╔────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.──────╗

Well, will we see Sunghoon in this story again?
Or will we have some major time skip🤐

I didn't update it because of some personal reasons 💔

Just pray that I wouldn't die before finishing this 😭😭😭

Anyway, I heard that ENHYPEN went on a tour😩 I'm missing lots, and it's not okay

Click the picture to see Sunghoon rocking the leather jacket😳

-Ann-

🌻

╚────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽. *:☆゚.──────╝