Who are you?

Home.

   "Sunoo Hyung, is this the last one?"

   They can't return to that place anymore. Maybe not now. Not after all that happened there.

   "Yes. Can you please put it in the backseat?"

   Sunoo did tell Sunghoon to go home with him, but it was not that easy.

   Home can be a person. But what if that was ruined long ago.

   "Where are we going after this?"

   "The hospital,"

   Ni-Ki hummed as he placed the last box inside the car.

   Jay told them to hurry up because he had another schedule starting soon, and he didn't want to be late.

   "Your ex-lover is so grumpy," Ni-Ki teased as he settled down on his seat.

   Sunoo threw him a glare and stole a glance at Jay's reaction.

   Jay was surprisingly amused by what he had just heard.

   "Hey, no ex-lover will give you a lift after a breakup," he said, chuckling.

   Their breakup was messier than it had to be.

   Sunoo returned to the dorm after talking with Sunghoon and told Jay that they needed to stop the fake relationship. Jay agreed to him without asking much and told him they'd do it the day after their last album promotion stage.

   It was a typical breakup announcement. Sunoo and Jay used their official Twitter account and wrote a handwritten letter saying that both had agreed to separate and remain close friends.

   The company CEO totally lost his mind over the announcement and called them to the office.

   "What is this!" he said, slamming the tablets on the glass table for them to see.

   Not lowering his eyes to see what was on the screen, Jay kept his eyes on Mr Kim.

   "Are both of you fucking idiots?!" he tapped his head with his index finger. "Did you know how much money we just lost because of this!"

   Hearing Mr Kim keeps talking about the profit and projects they lost made Jay's patience disappear.

   He clicked his tongue and crossed his arms. Sunoo would think he looked cool at that time if he wasn't worried about Mr Kim's outburst at them.

   He then took out his phone and called someone., telling them to bring the team inside.

   Mr Kim noticed what he did and stopped for a second before cursing at him, "You disrespectful son of a- "

   "Mr Kim," Jay said calmly, "I sincerely hope that you have a good time in the court,"

   Sunoo thought that maybe Jay did lose his mind from the stress.

   Both Kim in the room was dumbfounded by Jay's word "Court?" the CEO asked.

   "For abusing your power as a higher-up, money embezzlement and illegal trade," he said, looking at the pure tiger fur rug on the floor.

   Mr Kim's face paled as he realised Jay was serious about it. "What- "

   There was a knock on the door before the person knocking opened it without the CEO's permission.

   People wearing suits while holding a box filled the office. They began collecting Mr Kim's stuff.

   Sunoo watches as Mr Kim begs Jay to stop the people while kneeling on the floor. Jay thought he was pathetic and didn't spare him another glance.