Fan meet

Sunoo stared around the venue. Lots of Engene were sat on their designated chair.

   Some are waving at him while hiding their flushed face from him. He waved back at them, smiling brightly, making the fans squeal at his little actions.

   “Chill, Sunoo. What if they fainted from seeing your glowing face,” Jay said, teasing him from the seat on his left.

  Sunoo smirked and rolled his eyes playfully. “Tell that to Wonie. He has been posing non-stop for 10 minutes already,” he said, pointing at the boy sitting on the other side of Jay.

   Jay cackled at his words, and the flashlights pointing at the two intensified.

   “This is how a charming person acts like,” Jungwon said. Wearing the prop crown on his head before turning around to let the two see him more clearly with the crown.

   The two classmates focused on him and lifted an eyebrow. Jay turns his head around, meeting Sunoo’s eyes before shrugging, teasing their younger leader.

   Jungwon pouted, “Hey!” Which made Sunoo and Jay laughed.

  The fan meeting events were so far, so good for Sunoo—before he met a familiar face.

🌻

   “Hi, Sunoo!” The female fan sitting in front greeted him.

   “Ah! You look familiar,” Sunoo said to her politely. ‘Yu…” he tried to act as if he didn’t remember her name.

   “It’s Yu Goeja,” she told him with a smile.

   Sunoo’s mouth forms an ‘O’ shape, “Goeja-ssi,” he repeated after her.

   Sunoo was aware of who the woman was. Yu Goeja, the person who always got his slots but never the other members.

    Every fan meeting event they had starting from their second comeback, she would be there, without fail, bringing her Nikon camera with her. The camera never once stops pointing at his directions from where she was seated at.

   They talked for a little bit, mostly Yu Goeja praising Sunoo and Sunoo thanking her. Then she bent down to grab something from the paper bag she brought along with her to the stage.

   She pulled out a gift box and put it on the table. Sunoo glanced at the manager standing behind him. The manager nodded at him.

  “Wow! Is this for me?” Sunoo said, making sure his voice went one pitch higher than how it was usually.

   “My late birthday present for you,” she told him shyly.

   “Can I open it now?” He was curious about the item she got for him.

  At first, she told him to open it when they were back at their dorm but then permitted him when Sunoo pouted cutely on purpose.

  As soon as she gave him an okay, he opened the gift box and saw an adorable fox doll inside.

  Sunoo took out the doll, “So cute!” he said and hugged the doll. It fit perfectly in his arms.

   He could feel someone staring at him at the moment. He knew who that person was—the man sitting on his right.

   “Cute, right? Sunghoon Hyung,” he said. He was hoping that no one noticed Sunghoon behaving oddly.

   “Yeah, it looked similar to you,” he told him before focusing back on the fan sitting in front of him.

   Sunoo let out a sigh of relief.

   Yu Goeja saw the whole exchange between him and Sunghoon. “Is there something wrong, Sunoo?"

   Sunoo waved his hands and said everything was fine. She was about to say something when the manager appeared and told her her time was up, and she needed to say goodbye to Sunoo now.

   Sunoo bid her goodbye and told her he would cherish the doll she gifted him.

Yu Goeja was sad to leave him. But she had done her one purpose for the fan meet, and it gave her another kind of joy.

🌻

   It’s not like Sunoo never met the same fans in fan meetings. There were lots of them. Probably people working with their group’s fanbase.

   It was just the way Yu Goeja acted that didn’t sit well with him.

   He still remembers the time when he caught her glaring at Ni-Ki when the younger told a TMI about their walk to the park on their past fan meeting.

   She might be what you would call, as an akgae.

   Sunoo hoped she wouldn’t harm his precious members and become a fan of them too.

   He believed that Yu Goeja was a nice person, and he was mistaken for labelling her as an akgae. Well, he was wrong about that.

   ╔────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.──────╗

SEE YOU ALL ON SUNDAY!🌻

╚────── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.──────╝