Familiar Person

‼️Warning‼️]

The following content may contain elements that are not suitable for some audiences. Viewers discretion is advised.

Following content:
mention of suicide

Please contact National Suicide Presentation Lifeline if you are having problems regarding the following subject
1-800-273-8255

[‼️Warning‼️]

   Heeseung went out from Sunghoon’s room to an empty hallway.

   He ran to the corner and saw a nurse. He goes to ask her if she had seen someone with blonde hair running in the hallway before.

   The nurse pointed to their left and said she saw someone with blonde hair ran that way a few moments ago.

   Heeseung thanked her and started running again.

   He doesn’t know where to go after that. He stopped and thought, if his friend said something like that to him, where would he run to.

   “The rooftop,” he said to himself.
He took the stairs and saw the door open.

   ‘Oh god, please don’t let him do anything dumb,' he would love not to deal with another heart breaking accident involving his friends.

   Heeseung stepped out and looked around when he noticed the balled-up person next to the door, “...Sunoo?”

   Even though the younger’s face was hidden, Heeseung knew he was crying from the way his shoulder was shaking.

   He closed the door behind him and crouched down next to the crying boy.

   He placed his hand on Sunoo’s back and started rubbing up and down gently, still not saying anything.

   It was around ten minutes after he started patting his back when he heard the latter take a deep breath. Signalling him that he has calmed down a little bit.

   “Do you want to talk about what happened to both of you?” he whispered just for Sunoo to hear.

   Sunoo shook his head.

   “Alright,” he said, still patting his back gently. “You can tell me about anything you want. I’ll lend you my ear and offer some advice if I could,”

   The latter nodded and showed his face to Heeseung, showing him his puffy eyes and red nose.

  “I had a nightmare,” Sunoo said with a shaky voice. “At first everything was normal, then there were lots of blood flowing from Sunghoon’s Hyung hand,”

   Heeseung just let him talk even though it hurt him to look at the younger breaking down in front of him.

   “It was my fault Hyung. No wonder he doesn’t want to stay in the same room as me,” he smiled, but the smile never reached his eyes. “He must hate me. I mean, who wouldn’t. Even I hate myself a little bit now,”

   “Kim Sunoo, stop saying that. Do you really think Sunghoon could hate you?” Heeseung asked, but the younger stayed quiet. “You need to stop blaming yourself. Whatever Sunghoon did wasn’t your fault,”

   “No, you don't understand. I was the one pushing him to the corner,”

   “Then did you tell him to kill himself?”