Trapped

Sunoo opened his heavy eyes. Blinding lights attacked his poor orbs. He tried to shield his eyes with his arm, but he couldn't. It took him moments to realise that his arms were bound to the chair he was sitting on.

"Wha- "He tugged again, harder this time, fear creeping up as the time passed.

When his attempt to break free proved to be futile, he looked around the room, looking for tools to help him break free.

His body stilled, blood drained from his face as he stared at the wall of the empty room.

Pictures. Pictures of him taken secretly by someone were plastered on the wall.

There must be hundreds of them as the whole wall was covered with them. Some were taken while he was on his way home, the convenience store, restaurants-and more places he had gone before.

One thing that made his blood curdle was the red scribbles on the face of someone he knew.

'Where am I?'

He remembered waiting for Sunghoon...and someone placing a cloth on his face before he fainted from the smell of the chemical.

The thought of what happened before he fainted occupied his mind to the point that he missed the sounds of the door opening.

"You're awake?" The person said joyfully.

Sunoo whipped his head as fast as possible and saw Yu Goeja smiling at him.

"Yu Goeja-ssi?" he said, voice trembling.

Yu Goeja clasped her hands together, "You remembered me!" She beamed and strolled towards Sunoo before stopping a few feet in front of him.

She wriggled her fingers as if she was nervous before bringing them up and placing them on top of Sunoo's pale cheek.

"I can't believe you are in my house," she whispered. "Do you like my presents?"

'Presents?'

"You told me you like animals,"

Sunoo's eyes widened.

"I don't understand why you had to call the police for that," she sulked, hand still holding his face.

"Sunoo-ya, do you like your new room?" she asked, looking around the room with a smile.

Sunoo kept his mouth shut. This woman is dangerous.

When she didn't get any reply from Sunoo, she looked at him with furrowed brow before asking. "What is wrong? Why aren't you answering me?"

He looked away from the woman and pulled his face from her holds.

Yu Goeja stared at him with her lips forming a thin line. Unhappy with his reaction.

She sighed and looked at the picture with the red scribbles, "Fuck, this is all his fault!" she started screaming. "This fucking man ruined your mind," she said, ripping the picture from the wall and throwing it on the floor. She began stepping on the picture like it was the most horrible thing she had ever seen.

"I hate the way he looks at you." She said, eyes filled with rage. "And you, why do you have to have to like him too!"

She lifted the picture from the floor and ripped it into pieces, "You disappoint me, Kim Sunoo. But don't worry, I'll fix you,"

It took him by surprise when she shoved what seemed to be a gag inside his mouth before tying it around his head. "Aww~ you look so cute," she said, face blushing at the sight of Sunoo struggling on the chair. "Sorry, Sunoo-ya. But I can't have you biting on your tongue,"