Sun and Moon

Sunoo’s week passed without any events if you exclude the part where someone gave them an unwanted gift and the fact that he needs to attend schedule with Jay for their fake dating news.

   Sunghoon wasn’t particularly happy with that.

   Every day, he wakes up, thinking that the younger will leave him. The thought made him restless, and he felt as if he needed to do something about it before he lost his mind.

   It was on that day when they were lazing around in the living room after they were done with their works for the day.

🌻

   Sunghoon had his head on Sunoo’s lap.

   “Hyung, don’t you want to pierce your ear?” he asked, touching the latter’s ear lobe.

   The older hummed and reached out to touch Sunoo’s pierced one, “Didn’t it hurt?”

   “Not that much. It just felt like a pinch,” the latter said and pinched Sunghoon’s ear with his nails.

   Sunghoon winced from the stinging feeling on his skin, and he heard chuckles coming out of the younger.

   “I’m never piercing my ears,” he whined and turned around to his face before wrapping his arms around Sunoo’s waist.

   Sunoo smiled at the sulking man and placed his hand on top of his head. “Stop being a baby, Hyung,”

   Sunghoon said something, but it came out muffled, so the younger had to ask him to repeat it.

   “I said, I won’t stop,” he shifted his head on Sunoo’s lap to look at the latter’s face.

   “Won’t stop what?” he asked, feeling amused by their conversation.

   Sunghoon smirked and said, “Won’t stop being your baby, Kim Sunoo,”

   When his brain finished registering the words the older said, blood rushed straight to his face before becoming utterly red like a tomato.

   He hides his face behinds his hands, “Shut up. You’re making me embarrassed. You know that?”

   Sunghoon smiled at his reaction and wove his fingers into Sunoo’s smaller one, pulling it down from his red face.

   “Don’t hide your face,” he told him as he placed Sunoo’s fingers against his lips. “I want to look at it,”

   That successfully made Sunoo more embarrassed.

   “Stop teasing me!” he said and tried to keep his eyes focused on the show playing on the TV.

   He felt a tug on his shirt, and he knew what was going to happen next.

   Then there was a hand placed on the back of his neck, pulling him down slowly.

   Sunghoon was already up with his elbow supporting his upper body.

   “Kim Sunoo,” he whispered, staring into the brown eyes in front of him. He can see his reflection on his orbs.

   The gap between the two started to disappear slowly, a little bit more, and their lips would touch.

   Then Sunoo’s phone began RINGING.

   The younger slapped Sunghoon forehead on reflex and picked up his phone. “Yes, Jay Hyung. What’s the matter?”

   “Where are you right now?”

   “Home, why?” he replied, mouthing sorry to Sunghoon, who has a red forehead from his slap. Sunghoon rolled his eyes and opted with hugging Sunoo’s waist.