determination

*please please please read*

also please note that this story is NOT unfinished - i am going to properly end this story! so please don't assume i'm gonna ghost u and leave this unfinished!

hey guys, first i wanna apologise for the extreme wait as ive been gone for like so many months but i'm also gonna be honest and say that after re-reading some chapters i kinda felt really disappointed in myself lmao but im trying to add more detail into my writing so pls enjoy!

the last few chapters (more like the last chapter with talia) are(is) kinda shit just cos it kinda feels like it doesn't really fit with the story and it feels like a filler to make up for my hiatus and i'm just overall not happy with it at all and i gave it some thought and now debating whether to add her in or not -- unless u guys, the readers, say otherwise...

so! should i delete it or keep it? do u guys want a love rival? note that deleting it won't affect the story but keeping it will - spoiler! probs mean that talia will end up coming with u for some of the way...please give me some opinions!

and i'll just delete the bits about her and combine that chapter with this one if u want cos the jump from the two chapters will be kinda weird lol

anyway! thank u for reading this and i love u if u actually put the time into reading this lmfao i swear some of ya'll hate mr fr im so sorry especially about the whole 'link rejecting u' thing 

let's get to the chapter!!! also gerudo desert very big ok

i missed our short king :')

------------------------------------------------------

sweat rolled down link's face as he treaded over the hot sand beneath his shoes, the golden accessories of his new outfit glimmered in the hot and overbearing sun. link's vision started get a little hazy and he realised that he should take a small rest. he quickly took out his leather waterskin and began to drink hastily. 

looking out afar, he could make the shape of a small oasis with a tall sandstone-type building looming over the small pond and small gathering of tall palm trees.

link continued on, his determination in saving (y/n) never wavering even in the slightest. he ignored the heat and continued on the path towards the oasis - hoping that he could get some answers and tips on surviving in the dry land. 

link managed to arrive just before sundown, the sweat over his body decreasing as the sky turned dark. a very tall, tanned woman stood before him with a long golden spear in one hand and the other on her hip. she eyed the young hero as he approached her, but nonetheless, still greeted him.

"sav'aaq! this is kara kara bazaar - gerudo town is still a fair distance southwest of here. if you're headed there, you should consider resting--"

-

"sorry, but, can you tell me how to get to the highlands from here?"

the tall woman looked at link with a puzzled look but answered the young hylian anyway.

"the gerudo highlands are west of here, young voe, i'd advised you to rest briefly if you're planning on heading there."

-

"thank you, is there a way to get there faster than walking?"

-

"ah! the sand seals are how we travel across the sand. there should be a herd of them nearby, young voe. apply a leash and use a shield as a platform to glide against the sandy floor. here, a spare leash and harness."