first memory

link rode to his first memory. 

he climbed towers and went into shrines on the way, and he traveled near the great plateau.

there, he noticed an area where he knew there was a memory. he got closer, and noticed that it was near lake kolomo. 

we walked near a small plethora of birch trees. he stood still, his vision blurring.

he saw a memory.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

"from here, we'll make our way to goron city."

link listened to the blonde hylian princess, who walked a few metres in front of him.

"then, we'll need some adjustments on that divine beast so daruk can manage it as easily as possible."

link kept walking behind her, listening to her rambling about the divine beasts and the sheikah tribe.

she turned around slowly, and gave him a sad look.

link stopped in his tracks, and stared straight at the princess. confused.

"tell me the truth, link."

link narrowed his eyes a little, waiting for zelda's explanation.

"you and that girl, you two are quite close aren't you?"

link hesitated a little.

"tell me, do you miss her i wonder?"

link blinked and said nothing. words couldn't explain his feelings. they never could.

zelda sighed and turned away from link.

"you know, they say that sword has ancient voice inside it."

link listened.

"can you hear it yet, hero?"

-=-=-=-=-=-=-

his vision returned to him, and he felt... 

weird.

different emotions were swarming inside his heart. he closed his eyes, and re-played the memory he saw in his mind. 

"a girl?"

link was confused. maybe zelda was talking about a champion. yes, that must be it. he felt like most of these memories would be about the champions and the princess.

but those other five memories ...

what did they mean?