introduction to the story! (please read!)

hello readers!

this isn't my first story i've ever written, but it's my first story that i have written about in terms of 

the legend of zelda!

 i really love breath of the wild, and decided to make a book out of it.

this story is a link x female reader, and i'm really sorry if you're otherwise not a female.

you can always change the female pronoun to male or other!!

i'm not quite sure if i want this to be in the second person perspective or third.

instead of using 'you', i might use you name.

for example, instead of 'you turned around', it would be 'y/n turned around'.

i hope you're all okay with that :')

but who knows! i might use second person perspective.

i'm really excited about writing this book and i hope you are as well!

here are a few keys you might need to know about:

- y/n = your name

- y/e/c = your eye colour

- y/h/c & y/h/l = your hair colour and length

- y/h/n = you horse's name

- y/f/c = your favourite colour

(i might add more later if i need to!)

i also might not give you an option, for example,

link could be making you a type of food that would be your favourite, but you can't choose the food. it might be relevant in the story later.

;)

(i mean i guess you can just change it in your head lol but whatever ¯\_(ツ)_/¯)

---------

also, i might add that link is very very very quiet in the first few chapters.

spoiler alert!

and you don't come in until later hehe.

if you want, i THINK you can skip the chapter 'wild horses!' if you'd like.

it's basically just link taming a horse and feeling proud of himself.

i did change a few lines that are in the game, but only to suit the story better!

i also thought they link should visit shrines and just get gradually stronger 

(not necessarily gaining essences of heart containers and stamina because this story is not a game lol)

also please excuse any grammar and spelling errors!

i will look over them over time!

----------

until the next chapter!

(i'm currently writing the chapters in preparation, i will post them soon!)

<3