familiar eyes

link woke up early, around 5 in the morning. the sunlight was pale and yellow, making the grass and flowers glisten in it. morning dew was everywhere and the trees would sway every now and then, giving off a relaxing and calming vibe. 

link packed up his supplies and carried on with his journey on his mare. 

they trotted, and ran across the land until link reached a more drier, and weird looking place. he saw a sheikah tower in the distance and climbed it. it activated, and showed link that he was currently in the hyrule ridge region. he was standing on ridgeland tower. he felt content with himself and flew down on his paraglider. he was about to walk off on epona when he heard screams. 

the hero looked up at the cliff on his left side, and saw someone running away from a person in a weird looking outfit. they were holding a weapon that looked like a crescent moon and they wore a strange white mask with red signs on it. link indicated epona to start running in the same direction, up the ledge towards the cliff they were headed.

he reached them, and saw that it was a girl that was being chased. she held a sword in both of her hands and she pointed towards the weird-looking person. occasionally looking back, making sure she wouldn't fall off the cliff behind her.

"stay back! i will not go to the yiga leader! you traitor!"

she yelled at her chaser, and glared at them with intense (e/c) eyes.

"or what? you can't fight me! you're coming with me!"

the 'yiga' person ran towards the girl with speed she couldn't keep up with, and swung their weapon straight at her.

the girl closed her eyes, waiting for the weapon to hit her and slice her in two, when she realised that the blade never came. she opened her eyes slowly, and gasped at the sight before her.

link had jumped into battle, he ran towards them and stopped in front of the girl, protecting her. he rose his shield, right when the yiga scout swung it's blade down. 

"wh-what?!" 

the yiga was surprised by what just happened, and jumped back. link held onto his soldier's sword and shield tightly, watching every move of the enemy. the girl behind him watched the young hero and she gaped at him in awe. 

link pointed his sword towards the yiga and stepped forward. the yiga scout tried to run at link, but link was faster. before the yiga could strike him down, link had dodged and slashed at the scout several times in the sides and in the back. the enemy yelled and fell to the ground, but sat up and did a weird movement with their hands.

"i'll come back,

hero."

and like that, 

they vanished into thin air, leaving nothing but some red paper. 

and bananas.

link put his weapons away and turned around to face the girl he saved. she looked straight at him and felt herself lose her conscious. 

link noticed this and sprinted towards her, catching her in time before she fell. 

——(your perspective! probably for the next few chapters too!)——

you woke up, your heard spinning frantically. you looked at your surroundings and noticed you weren't familiar with the area you were in. you rose up, but instantly regretted it as you couldn't feel your arms or your legs. you groaned.

"where am i?"

you asked out loud, expecting an answer to pop into your mind but nothing came. however, you started to remember the events that occurred just before, you thought about it for awhile. 

you remembered being chased down by someone from the yiga clan, and then getting cornered near a cliff. you also remembered a young man, running and stopping in front of you so you wouldn't get hit. next, you remembered watching the two fight and saw that your vision was starting to blur. the last thing you saw was the blonde man running towards you. then you fainted. 

you snapped out of your mind when you heard someone walking towards you. it was the same man that had saved you from earlier on. he knelt down in front of you and reached for your forehead. he gently placed his hand over it and studied the warmth. you took this time to look over his features and noticed thick eyebrows, messy tied up hair and small blue rounded earrings. his facial structure was defined, but soft at the same time. you noticed his lips, jawline and neck. basically his whole face.

whoever this man was, he was one thing for sure.

this guy was really attractive.

you felt your cheeks warm up a little from the amount of small distance between you two. you also noticed that he had amazing and alluring blue cerulean eyes. he looked at your wide (e/c) orbs and stared at them for a little. 

you felt like you've seen those eyes before...

but where?