Chapter: 10

Maybe today won't be so bad after all.

She shifted the direction of her hand towards the man in the corner room and bent her finger, and shot him in the head. 

His knees buckled and fell on his face, blood pooled on the floor. Reminding Andrea of the eyes of the Umbrakinetic boy she fought with. 

Marcela shot the limp body continuously till she ran out of bullets. She was furious. At this point even Andrea was scared. Fruedo was one of her best men, she could've killed that worn-out douchebag instead.

That was another thing that differed between both of them. Andrea would never kill a person who would benefit her in some way.

 Casper held her cold hands in his warm ones as if sensing her fear. It took merely a few seconds for both Auster and Marcela to notice they were in the room.

 Marcela glanced at their hands, and then glare at Casper, Andrea instantly pulled her hand back fearing one of them would be next to be on the floor dead. 

"Sit down both of you," Auster said as if nothing happened. Both of them took their seats at the table. Not a minute too soon two men entered the room and carried the dead body out of the room.

"The Divinuses are planning something in this building-" he pointed at the hologram"- one of our spies found out about it"

"Who's the spy?" Andrea asked nonchalantly.

"It is best to let that remain a secret," Marcela answered.

Wonder what other things she's hiding from her.

Auster cleared his throat and continued. He clarified the location of the places and that both of them will be going there to find out what they're planning on.

"Why can't the spy do it?" Andrea questioned.

Auster glanced at Marcela before answering, "She said they were beginning to suspect her, so they left her out of it till they regained her loyalty. Which will be a long time"

So it's a she.