Chapter: 47

"Sho abov Hevkaw" Nathan spoke with his mouth full, making Callista swat him.

"Don't talk with food in your mouth, that's disgusting!"

Luckily they were the only ones in the lounge to witness their own immatureness.

Nathan gulped the food, "Don't talk with food in your mouth, that's disgusting!" He mocked her, "Please Vegetable hair, the only thing disgusting here is your ratty face!"

Callista's face reddened, she picked up a plate with a slice of cake. She slammed it against Nathan's face making Jordan and Leo burst into laughter.

The plate slowly slid down his face onto his lap. Leo handed him a napkin with an amused smirk on his face.

"You're lucky you're a girl otherwise-"

"Otherwise what?! Hmm, what?! You think that because you can beat me that easily?! Huh?!" She stood up, throwing her hair into a ponytail, taking off her earrings and rolling up her sleeves, pulling out her fists, "bring it on wannabe superman. I'll shove a vine up your ass, you mot-"

"Callista!" Sally scolded.

"Wha?"

"What did I  tell you about using foul language? How many times have I told you guys that?"

"It was her, not us," Jordan complained.

"Eat your food! Stop making a fuss over little things"

They all continued eating with Nathan and Callista sending each other glares.

"So about Helker?" Jordan asked Sally.

"We'll have to go to the utility warehouse,"

"But it's guarded by Glimberk,"

"Glimberk the guardian angel," the twins jokes.

"If that's how angels look like, you won't be seeing me in heaven," Callista said as she slurped her pomegranate juice.

"Either way we won't be seeing you there, you sinning being!" Nathan retorted.

"We? Neither of you are gonna go to heaven if you keep wasting food!"

Ignoring Sally's comment Leo began, "we should go their tonight after curfew, that's when no one is going to be there,"

"But Glimberk will still be there," Sally reminded.

"Doesn't that thing sleep? It probably doesn't, that's why their eyes are so ugly,"

"Yeah like yours," Nathan stretched the skin around his eyes and stuck his tongue at Callista.

"Will you guys quit it?!. Okay we'll need someone to be brought down, someone small….like by.."

"Tying a rope around their ankle," Andrea suggested while sipping her tea.

"Yeah and someone can hold the other end at the roof,"

"So who's gonna do it?"

"I'll do it," Andrea volunteered.

"No she won't" Leo objected.

"Why?"

"Yeah why is that Leo?"

He glared at Andrea, he sensed that she was up to something. And it was nothing near good.

"Nothing… no reason." He paused before saying, "I'll hold the rope,"

"Okay, me and Callista will keep an eye on the coast to see if anyone is coming. Nathan and Jordan you wait at the back to carry the things back to Garren's lab,"

"Damn we're so smart, yeah! we're so smart I didn't understand a goddamn thing," the twins chimed.

"You'll get it all in the process, meet us outside at eleven,"