Chapter: 60

She opened her heavy eyelids. She blinked a numerous time to clear her vision.

“It is a pleasure to see you again Andrea,” a familiar disembodied voice said.

He stood in front of her with his hair in a ponytail, a grin on his face.

Auster.

Anger blew in her, she jumped up but was restrained by the bindings on the chair she was seated on.

She was in a ceilinged room, nothing but walls. There was a shut door behind him.

“Everything went according to plan,” he strode towards her and lifted her chin with his finger, “We actually thought you were smarter than this, so much more cleverer, but we just thought too highly of you,”

“Don’t worry we're still on Helker,”

“Where is she?!” Andrea seated through clenched teeth.

“your friend?” a hologram appeared beside him, it was an image of a brightly lit room. There were ten separate cryogenic stasis chambers.

Five of them were occupied from the five of them one had a decomposed body.

Noticing that Andrea was squinting her eyes Auster zoomed the image.

Callista!

“She isn't the only one who's still alive,”

The image zoomed back to a face of a woman. Her greying hair sprawled under her, she was peacefully asleep, her chest softly heaving. 

“Recognize her?”

“no..” Andrea breathed out realizing who it was. She shook her head. “She's dead, she died years ago,”

Auster chuckled, “You’ve been fooled so easily. You know these aliens, these creatures?” he asks as  the same spider looking creature appears from behind Andrea. 

Was it there this here whole time?!

“They’re called Fallocks, they are able to take any form of any being it can come in contact with, I’m sure  you don’t need anymore help in figuring it out now,”