Chapter: 24

“This is a definition of filth!” Auster held the girl by her, yanking it every time she tried to move. Raw tears poured down her cheeks.

Andrea stood behind Marcela.  The Sicariurs were positioned around them. 

The last thing she wanted to do was walk up to Auster and pull out his eyeballs.

Even if she yearned to do so.

“This mutt was found bussing in the hallways with another girl,” Auster kicked the girl’s shin causing her to drop to her knees in agony.

“Auster!” Marcela yelled with her palm in the air. He moved away as she strode to where he stood.

She sneered down at the girl in disgust. 

“Love is a child’s play, it doesn’t exist!”

Marcela whacked the side of the girl making her fall to the floor. As she was going to get back up she thrust the sole of her shoe against her throat.

Her face turned blue, her limbs banged against the floor. Gurgled cries spurted out of her mouth.

“Take this as an example for those who even think about going against any of my laws!”

The only thing Andrea could do was watch and wonder what they were going to the other girl.

The sound of gears met Andrea’s ears. She knew what was going to happen. 

Marcela aimed the gun at the girl's face. Slowly backing away Andrea covered her eyes and squinted her eyes shut.

Bang!

She opened them to see the limp body. Her face was with bullet holes and blood spewing out of them.

A horrendous scenery.

“Take it away,” Marcela commanded, two men dragged the body out.