Chapter: 45

Leo and the twins stood In front them with clenched hands. 

"Let her go," Leo warned, the Sicariur neared the ice shard against the whimpering girl's neck.

They were in the middle of the sitting room of the house. She was a young Imperium, her face was blotchy and puffy from all the crying. Her clothes were new but dilapidated and splattered with blood.

Nathan took a step toward, "hey! Step back or the girl dies,"

"Hurt the girl and you will regret every decision you made in your entire life that brought you here,"

Leo took another step, the shard pressed against the girl's neck, blood trailed down her collarbone as she let out an agonizing scream, 

"Leo!" The twins yelled in unison.

The Sicariurs eyes widened as her mouth gaped open and she let out her last breath before falling on her back. 

And there she stood, her blade stained with her blood. The little girl screeched as she saw the dead body.

"I thought I was done with you," she plainly muttered to the dead body.

The toddler stared at it. Horrified. 

Andrea looked at her, making her gasp and back away and scamper to Leo and hide behind him.

"So what are we going to do with it?" She asked, giving it a little kick.

"You mean what are you going to do with it?'

"I thought we were working as a team?" Nathan asked, walking towards the lifeless body.

"Well so did I," Jordan followed Nathan using his foot to poke her.

"Then?"

"It didn't mean you had to kill someone!" Leo exclaimed.

"Well you could've told me that a bit sooner!"

"Did I even have to tell you that in the first place?!"

"Well of course you did!"

Leo flung his head back and let out an enraged groan.

"We could hide it before-"

"What the hell?!" A loud shriek came from the back of the room.

 Callista stood there with her hands covering her face, Sally stood beside her shocked. They had handcuffed two Sicariurs.

 Well at least they completed what they were really supposed to do.

"We can't let Bradford know about this," she nodded at the twins.

They carried the limb body  holding it by it's limbs and carried it upstairs.