Chapter: 32

The room was hot despite the fact the air conditioner was on, as the last rays of the morning sun bore down relentlessly on the block-out curtains. 

The heavy fabric shields the room from most of the sun's harsh rays but not enough to cast the trembling girl into total darkness.

Bright orange rays peak through the outer line of the window, a few sharp beams just barely grazing the tips of her brown hair.

Andrea touched the corners of her eyes to find that they were damp. She rushed to the bathroom splashing the cold water to her face hoping she could wash it all away.

She herself was not good for her health.

She let out heavy pants using the counter of the sink as leverage just in case her legs gave away.  She walked out of the bathroom and checked the time.

4:27 am

                      She looked up from the holographic letters that were projected in the air as she heard a knock on the door.

"Andrea, let's go for breakfast,"

 It was Callista. 

The hologram went back in her watch as she opened the door to see Callista and Sally.

"No thank you"

"Aw c'mon, you barely ate yesterday,"

Andrea couldn't deny the fact she was hungry. She pulled out a book from the shelf and walked out with the two of them.

They entered the elevator, as it was about to shut the same twins came running towards it.

"Wait, wait, wait, wait!" Both of them yelled in unison.

As they entered they leaned against each other trying to catch their breath.

Their was nothing different about the two of them. Strawberry pink messy hair and their freckles were even matching.

"Hello ladies, going to the lounge?"

Andrea almost found it abnormal that a human could talk like that at the same time. 

 How do they even do it?

"Yeah, today they're serving mini cupcakes," Callista rubbed both her hands together.

"And pancakes," both Sally and Callista moaned as if devouring the food at the very moment.

"Look, it's the new girl," one of them pointed their finger at Andrea. 

She pointed back at their shoes, everyone looked down to see that both of them were wearing an opposite pair.

Callista and Sally burst into fits of laughter.

A faint blush creeped on their freckled cheeks, and immediately switched the wrong pairs.

The doors slid open revealing a bunch of young Imperiums sitting around their group of tables. 

The floor was carpeted in red, the walls were coffee tinted, LED lights were hung around the ceilings, the chandelier hung above glinted as the light rays reflected it back.

One specific round table caught their eyes, the place where a boy was seated with his head hung down poking the food on his plate. They walked towards it and sat around as if this was a constant thing. 

It was.

"Your here early Leo," the twins commented

 He looked up and replied, "did it do you any harm?"

"So um what would you like to eat?" Callista asked Andrea in a low voice knowing she wouldn't like much attention drawn to her.

She thought for a second and answered, “A cup of hot chai and avocado toast"

"Sally whatchu wanna eat?

"I'll have one stack of lemon pancakes with summer berry syrup"

Callista nodded and raised a brow at the twins.

"We'll have two stacks of pancakes and chocolate syrup. Lots of syrup!" The twins glanced at each other, "as a matter of fact bring the whole bottle,"

"Alright, we'll be back with the food," Callista stood up along with Sally and left towards a long table with food and beverages arranged.

"Andrea, huh?. Nathan" he pulled out his hand offering a handshake which just glanced causing the other twin to laugh.

"Told you were the ugly twin" he turned to Andrea bringing out his hand, 

" You can call me Jordan, as a matter of fact you can call me anytime," he winked.

"Disgusting, I'm eating here!" Leo grunted at them.

"Here you go," Callista placed Andrea's plate of avocado toast and chai. "Dig in!"

They all began eating their breakfast. 

"We have a meeting today," Leo said as he sipped his latte.

"When?" Callista asked.

"Right after breakfast"

"Oh shit, me and Andrea were planning to go to the Ludere practice field today,"

"You can go after the meeting, and no cussing" Sally mused.

"There's a high chance they're going to assign us some bullsh-" Sally cut her off by pushing in a slice of her lemon pancakes, "no cussing!"

Callista gulped the food, "Sheesh you didn't have to shove it down my throat,"

"And you didn't have to cuss"

Nathan and Jordan whispered something among themselves, then whispered it to Leo, making him smirk.