Chapter: 59

She continued running her feet padding against the ground, her breathing beginning to strain.

She stopped trying to recollect everything. 

Someone her shoulder, alerted Andrea spun around unsheathing her sword and aiming at them.

Callista.

She had her hands up in surrender, a soft smile was visible through her helmet screen.

“What happened to you?” Andrea tried to omit the worry in her tone. 

“Nothing happened,  it was just a boulder,”

“Just a boulder?! You had me panicking over a boulder?!” huffing Andrea turned and began walking.

“So what are we looking for?”

“Anything that has a relationship between the Sicariurs, any living creature other than a human and Aurella  Lauranda,”

“Are we going to kill the creatures if we find them?”

When on earth did Callista talk about killing so easily?

“If they harm any of us we might have no choice but to harm them as well, we aren't permitted to kill anything or anyone we find,”

“What if they hurt us but we don't know?”

Andrea furrowed her eyebrows pausing her footsteps along with Callista behind her.

A squelching sound met Andrew’s ears. She turned around to face Callista, but it wasn't Callista.

It was a being nothing near how Callista looked.

The creature screams, opening its wide mouth, that seems to be on its eyeless face in two revealing two rows of sharp jagged teeth. 

Andrea strikes, her stomach clutching in fear. The blade scraped its hard bony figure and drop teal liquid.

Was that blood?!

“Where is she?!” Andrea yelled, in response the creature let out a guttered animal like squeal. 

It had eight thin black strange pointed legs sprouted from its sides.

Andrea ran as it crawled to her like a spider.

Spiders!

One of her biggest fears. 

“Sally! Salliesta!! Harpers!! Thomson!” she yelled to her comms.

No one responded.

She scowled turning around and faced the creature. She charged ready to slice it in half.

Maybe not fully ready.

With a loud screech it jumped on her pinning her to the ground. It’s saliva drooled down sliding down the screen of her helmet.

It pressed one of its leg against her throat cutting of her air hole. 

Then darkness enveloped her.