Chapter: 55

They arranged themselves in a line as Garren began speaking.

“This training will remain as a secret and you shall not say a word about what happens in the training field. Just to make sure, if you don’t want to do this you can leave now so I don’t have to listen to your complaints,” the six of them didn’t move a muscle, “no one? Good, great!”

“we don’t have much of a broad knowledge about Helker, so we will be prepared for every kind of situation, it is unlike Keltine, a place most of you have already visited,”

“the place is a literal hell,” Callista whispered to Andrea’s ear.

“Keltine?”

“no, Helker. Keltine is paradise, I’ll never get bored of the view, it-”

“Andrea! Callista!”

The two of the girls looked at him.

“Did you hear a word I just said?!”

“Did you hear a single one we said?”

“What? No..god!,” he let out a exhausted sigh and mumbled a few profanities under his breath rubbing his temple.

“Let’s began training you pricks!”

A month passed by, which was filled with sore muscles, headaches, back pains, and a lot of vomiting.

Everyday the six of them would slump themselves on the lounge couches and groan into the cushions. Their balmy skin sticking against their clothes. On the first few days Andrea had vomited the most.

She would drop to her knees, the puke coming out of her mouth. Callista would be rubbing her back and whispering words like,

“Yeah, let it out”

“Its alright this happens to everyone,”

“Just don’t puke on me,”

Sally would be pressing her comfortably warm hand against her forehead with a cup of herb tea in her other hand.

The twins would be recording, and laughing making Sally scold at them.

Leo would be calling the cleaner, then he saying things like,

“You can’t even take a little spin,”

“When we get to Helker you’d mark the place with your vomit,”

She would glare up at him with her teary eyes and blotchy face daring him to continue speaking.

Surprisingly Bradford hadn’t noticed their unusual behavior and routine. Them eating a healthy meal everyday, avoiding trouble, often training sessions, and declining missions.

Though these things haven’t passed by without Morgana noticing them. The sly winks and smiles she’d send them whenever they’d leave meetings early. If it wasn’t for her they would’ve been caught by now. 

 Having to practice in a pool was one thing that Andrea despised very much.

Garren, Nathan, Jordan and Leo burst into laughter when they discovered that she couldn't swim, that she was indeed scared of jumping in the water.

The session was quite a handful for Garren since Andrea didn't know how to swim and even though it was funny it did worry him.

So he did what not any brother would've done. Knowing they were rivals he partnered Leo with Andrea. 

Her had earned a few medals, trophies for swimming, a formal hobby of his.

The session ended with Andrea choking on water (because she removed her oxygen mask before she reached the surface and let go of Leo's hand), she was cursing rather loudly. Sally had her lips pursed at her words. 

Andrea earned a long lecture from her once they were back in the Virdis tower.

The six of them had been quarantined  for a week so they wouldn’t catch any diseases. They had a full body check, which Leo had caused a scene about.