Chapter: 52

She was in a black racer back tank top and a pair of camouflage cargo pants. She was walking towards the training station with Callista. 

The building was circular and shorter than the average buildings. She slid her card and the doors slid open. The sound of their feet meeting the hardwood floor echoed through the vacant room.

She could see the outside through the glass walls. Morgana stood in the middle smiling..

"Good morning Andrea, good morning Callista,"

"Good morning to you too Miss Morgana," Callista greeted back smiling.

"Did you have your breakfast?"

"Yes,"

"Good, thank you for guiding Andrea here Callista, you can leave now,"

Callista bid them goodbye and patted Andrea's shoulder before leaving. Making sure Callista left Morgana began,

"As much as I hate to admit it, Marcela is a …. " She sneered, "decent fighter"

"She trains her recruits very well, but we must learn how to mingle with it, if you know what I mean,"

She strode towards the shelf that held various types of weapons. She picked a spear and ran her finger down the tip.

"Ready yourself Andrea,"

Her sword emitted from her watch stretched herself a bit.

"Go!"

They charged towards each other, the sound of swords clashing bounced around the room.

Morgana pressed her spear and neared Andrea's face, "show me what she taught, show me you are a worthy opponent,"

Andrea pushed her sword with a grunt sending Morgana back and used the hilt of her sword to thwack her gut. She lifted her leg to kick her but Morgana held her ankle and pulled it, causing her to fall down on the ground. 

As she was about to get up Morgana had her spear near her throat. Letting out a tired breath she gave her hand to help her get up.

"You did good, but you can do better. You have been pushed back so many times, you can do so much better my dear, but you're just blinded by the darkness of your past, but do not forget there is a bright light burning in your future, since there is no light without darkness. My dear to be bright you must learn how it is like to be in a dark state,"

She combed back a strand of Andrea's hair, "you look just like her when she was your age. She dyed her hair when she moved out from her parent's house, she was just seventeen. She was in a dark time with Andrea, she found love. Something she always thought was just a word."

"Your father pissed the hell out of her, he was very cocky. Never left her alone, never gave up. They always somehow ended up in some silly situation, you could feel her anger from miles. When she was eighteen they were in a secret relationship. She ran away from her home and arranged marriage…" Morgana giggled to herself as if she was reliving the moment.

"Can you tell me more about her?" Andrea asked, her eyes flickering with interest.

"They had Garren when the second battle ended,"

"What battle?"

"It was an abyss of horror and desperation. It was the Second Imperium Battle, you're mother fought like a flaming warrior, earned ranks higher than any man, she proved that you don't have to be a man to get things done,"

"What did she look like?"

"She looked like you, your father will have a lot of pictures of her, you should visit him. She was the only woman that tamed him,"