Chapter: 40

They walked out of the car and trashed the bag and cup. They walked into the Magnus House to see a few people were already seated around the octagonal table but this time it was larger with more space to sit.

Once they were all seated Bradford stood up.

"Welcome and good evening to all of you,"

Andrea spotted Callista, who was trying to grab her attention without making any noises.

Bradford continued with his speech.

 She waved at her along with Sally. Andrea just stared at them not knowing what to do in return.

They kept sending her faces she didn't understand. Callista sighed and motioned her head towards the door, Andrea turned to look at it to see there was nothing unusual.

Sally and Callista slapped their foreheads. 

Callista cupped her hands around her lips and mouthed a few words.

Fine latte?

Pine curry?

Lime thirsty?

My party?

Andrea frowned, Sally, tapped her wrist and mouthed the same words.

Nine thirty!

Callista pointed her finger out the window and mouthed a word again.

Mean?

Meal?

Meet!

Meet them outside tonight at nine-thirty.

Andrea nodded in realization, both of them gave a thumbs up and turned her attention back to Bradford.

"-is something we should be aware of,"

What should we be aware of?

"So the next topic I wanted to talk about is that we have spotted another hideout of the Sicariurs,"

The image projected changed into a map with a specific place marked with a red dot.

"And  I'm going to choose one junior to lead a team. They will only be successful if they manage to catch at least seventy-five per cent of the Sicariurs occupying the house,"

"They will get to choose five members for their team. The leader shall be……" he glanced around the table catching Andrea's eyes and continued to look around, "Sallestia,"

Sally stood up as he called her name.

"You shall be leading the team of your choice, go on."

She didn't hesitate, “Callista, um the Harper twins, "which earned a yell of victory from them, she spotted Andrea and smiled, "Andrea and…… Leonardo"

He looked up and rolled his eyes as if saying, 'finally took you long enough.'

"Alright, now the six of you can plan for your mission which is at five twenty-five tomorrow morning, good luck. We will now leave you to your planning."

"I wish you all a goodnight and I hope you enjoy the rest of your week,"

Everyone walked out leaving the six to themselves.

Making sure everyone was gone Sally began, "We found more on Helker,"

"I thought we were going to discuss how to prison the Sicariurs who could be killing people at the very moment," Leo said.

"Well, we think there is a connection between the Sicariurs and Helker,"

"What makes you think that?" Andrea asked as she crossed her arms.