Chapter: 42

“Go on,” Marcela tapped the barrel of her gun to the nine-year-old's back. 

There were Sicariurs in a crowd and a man stepped in the middle as Andrea did. 

He let out boisterous laughter when he spotted Andrea.

“This is what you want me to go against,”

She tightened the grip on her sword.

“Do not disappoint me, do so and you will face the consequences,” a shiver of fear jolted down Andrew’s spine at her whispers.

She stood a few feet away from the man.

 He sauntered towards her, when he got close enough Andrea punched his lower stomach making him bent forward. She sent a blow to the back of his head.

Regaining his posture he threw a blow to her cheek and kicked on her abdomen sending her to the floor.

 He lowered himself gripped a handful of her hair and punched her face making her sputter out blood.

She caught a glimpse of Marcela's dissatisfied expression easily among the crowd.

Her shaking hands hovered near the man's ears, his naive mind thought that it was a feeble attempt of hers to crush his head.

His face began to twitch, he stopped his thwacks and dropped her to the floor cupping his ears and screwing his eyes shut.

Blood oozed down his nose. If she did that for a few minutes longer his skull would’ve cracked and killed him.

 Andrea stood before the man wiping her blood with the back of her hand.

He was going to pay.

She kicked his stomach numerous times till he was panting on the floor almost out of breath. She placed her feet on his forehead and kicked his temple as if his head was a ball.

She turned knowing he wasn’t going to get up. Marcela stepped out and poked the man on the shoulder making him let out a raspy groan, 

“ It hurts”

“weakling" Marcela sneered at the blood oozing down his face, “ kill him,”

She handed Andrea her gun which she tremblingly held.

“What are you waiting for? I would be done with killing the two of you by now unless you want that to happen to hurry the hell up!!”

Sweat began to slide down her face, she aimed the gun at his forehead.

Squinting her eyes shut she pulled the trigger.

Bang!

She felt the gun being removed from her hand.

“You did great, but you can do better,”